• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should have showed up in his underwear

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Comment

Found at a Florida motel, hmmm

Comment

Lantana is a development by flower mound and highland village.
        Ded

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
          That is was what I was thinking of.

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
            This Lantana city is in south Texas.
            Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
              That is was what I was thinking of.
              The articles are all kinds of fucked up. One say Lantana Tx, 5 miles from FloMo and one says Lantana Florida motel. I have a feeling it was his GF's house in
              the Lantana development because thats what our neighbors said and they know him. Lantana is 2 minutes from our house in Doble Oak.
              Ded

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
                http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/dento...232583711.html

A veteran Flower Mound police officer who was missing in San Antonio was reported safe early Wednesday.

Sgt. Jeremy Ray Varnell, 43, hadn't been seen since Sunday, when he went to the Alamo City to run the Rock 'N' Roll Marathon.

His family lost contact with him after the event, and a Flower Mound police spokesman said there has been no sign of Varnell or his vehicle since he vanished from his room at a Holiday Inn in the 100 block of Lexington Avenue, across from the San Antonio Municipal Auditorium.

A brief statement from San Antonio police issued early Wednesday morning confirmed that Varnell was okay:

"Mr. Jeremy Ray Varnell was located about an hour ago in Lantana, Texas, he is fine and his family has been notified. Thank you for all your assistance."

Lantana, in Denton County, is about five miles north of Flower Mound.

According to race results, Varnell finished the marathon about 1:25 p.m. after running for 5 hours, 55 minutes and 44 seconds. He placed 2,075 out of 2,622 entrants, then went to dinner with friends who had also run.

He did not show up for a planned breakfast on Monday, according to a police report.

Flower Mound police dispatched two investigators to assist San Antonio police in the search.

See Quote.
                Ded

Comment

@NBCDFW: RT @KendraLynNBC5: FMPD Chief: Sgt. Varnell found in FL motel by officer in Lantana Florida. Officer ran license plate. Discovered he was considered missing.@NBCDFW

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                    @NBCDFW: RT @KendraLynNBC5: FMPD Chief: Sgt. Varnell found in FL motel by officer in Lantana Florida. Officer ran license plate. Discovered he was considered missing.@NBCDFW
                    What a media cluster fuck.
                    Ded

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                      Sounds like this guy knows how to party.
                      Or how to cook meth?

Comment

Sausage taste better in FLA
                        sigpic
                        "Lookin' back in front of me in the mirror's a grin,
                        through eyes of love I see I'm really lookin' at a friend
                        We've all had our problems that's the way life is,
                        my heart goes out to others who are there to make amends".

Comment

I thought this was about Matt?!
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

that fool gave his timing chip to someone else to run with and went to see his girlfriend.

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                              that fool gave his timing chip to someone else to run with and went to see his girlfriend.
                              Bitches be making fools drive all over the damn place fo dat pussY!
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

No, it is confirmed, it was Lantana, FLORIDA. Just saw it on WFAA. WTF?

Comment

Working...
                                X