FMPD Sgt missing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From SAPD
    Police orginally reported Varnell was found in Lantana, Texas. SAPD released the following statement:

"Our apologies, Mr. Jeremy Ray Varnell was located this morning in Lantana, Florida and not Lantana, TX. He is fine and his family has been notified."

Comment

They just reported that he was found at a motel in Florida and that he said he was not happy with his job and wanted to leave it and all his friends to start a new life.
      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Dude. How is he not on drugs?
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
          ...he said he was not happy with his job and wanted to leave it and all his friends to start a new life.
          Yeah, I'll just drive away. Nobody at the POLICE DEPARTMENT where I work will even notice I'm gone!

And this guy's a sergeant?

Comment

I once lived in Lantana San Luis Potosi Mexico as a child
            Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
              Maybe he left his car at a quick lube and forgot where he left it.
              You big meanie!

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
                Yeah, I'll just drive away. Nobody at the POLICE DEPARTMENT where I work will even notice I'm gone!

He is, or was kind of a douchebag, pulled me over for 49 in a 45.

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post

Desperate times/desperate measures?

Comment

Sounds like his most recent stunt will get him started on a new career.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Sometimes you've just got to say "fuck it all."

Comment

The woman he was there to see must have just left the room. No way in hell he just drove to FL on a whim.

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
                          I once lived in Lantana San Luis Potosi Mexico as a child
                          Ahuevo
                          I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                            The woman he was there to see must have just left the room. No way in hell he just drove to FL on a whim.

You've never jumped in your car and lit out for the territories? I know I have, of course I've always got about 5 major road trips in the back of my head at any given time.

Comment

Sure I have, but I never left my family and friends wondering where I was, or bailed on my job to do so.

Comment

I knew a guy that did this a few years back. Just vanished. He later said the stress got to him and he wanted to "walk away".. He was gone for 2 weeks. Didn't have a girlfriend or anything. Just lost it and walked... He came back to his wife and all is well I guess..

Comment

Working...
                                X