Aviation Mechs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
    Bombardier in Dallas is my number one choice for sure. Do you work there? I was just wondering all of my options.
    You could probably transfer to bombardier pretty easy. But just so you know the pay at Gulfstream is higher and we are also hiring.
    07 GT500
    05 SRT10
    88 turbocoupe T-bird
    93 Cobra
    86 coupe
    Ducati 848

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post
      Electrical engineer. I spent the month shadowing Chuck, Steve, and Jerry upstairs, although I wandered about the Global hangar a time or two before they moved engineering over to building D, I think it was. We might very well have passed each other.

The wide body ops manager here has a clean 89 fox. You might fit right in out here!
      Who is the ops manager Phil ?
      07 GT500
      05 SRT10
      88 turbocoupe T-bird
      93 Cobra
      86 coupe
      Ducati 848

Comment

Triumph aerostructures, vought division has or is about to open in RedOak...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Thanks for all the info guys. Is it spirit in Tulsa that's building the wings?

Gulfstream is my second choice if Bombardier becomes a butthead about me transferring when and if I'm ever ready lol.

What does Triumph do?

Comment

They build parts for Boeing, rudders, wings and shit. Do you have an A&P license?
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by mk5.0 View Post
              Who is the ops manager Phil ?
              Actually, yeah, Phil is a mustang enthusiast too. Phil works in planning. I forgot he just bought a foxbody.
              Men have become the tools of their tools.
              -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                They build parts for Boeing, rudders, wings and shit. Do you have an A&P license?
                Yes I do plus nearly 10 years experience.

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post
                  Actually, yeah, Phil is a mustang enthusiast too. Phil works in planning. I forgot he just bought a foxbody.
                  How's the traffic getting in and out of work at that location? I've been looking at the McKinney area.

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
                    How's the traffic getting in and out of work at that location? I've been looking at the McKinney area.
                    I've been coming down the tollway from Little Elm in the mornings. Traffic doesn't get stupid until 6:45-7ish. It takes me about 35-40 minutes. The trip back is easily an hour or longer no matter what route I take. 6:30 to 3 shifts probably miss most of the traffic. I'm not sure about taking 75 up to McKinney but I imagine it'd be about the same.
                    Men have become the tools of their tools.
                    -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                    X