F you Alex Trebek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
    we split up 2yrs ago. divorce just final last week.

god bless.
    How much alimony do you get?

I think you're the kind of guy that can appreciate humor. If not holler and I'll delete this.

Comment

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
      I'm sure if you made a list of things that might upset ELVIS and asked him to pick 6 that really bother him, the Texans are at the top.
      solid. and yes, im just hoping we dont hit about 9 in a row

Originally posted by Chili View Post
      Not sure if serious... I mean, I can't imagine that you would joke about something like this but, wtf??
      very serious craig.

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
      How much alimony do you get?

I think you're the kind of guy that can appreciate humor. If not holler and I'll delete this.
      you motherfuc.......... just kidding. i only get worked up on serious issues, like vaping.

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        you motherfuc.......... just kidding. i only get worked up on serious issues, like vaping.

god bless.

Fucker, you just made me snort.

Comment

Sean Connery: Well, the game is afoot. I'll take anal bum cover for 7,000.

Alex Trebek: That's An album cover, not anal bum cover.

Sean Connery: I can read, Trebek. That says Anal bum cover. I've spent five years of my life trying to invent an anal bum cover, failing to do so is my greatest regret.

Alex Trebek: You have lead a horrifying life. The category is An album cover and the answer is: The Beatles White album is this color. [ ring ] Catherine Zeta Jones.

Catherine Zeta-Jones: Who are the Beatles?

Alex Trebek: I'm sorry, that's wrong.

Catherine Zeta-Jones: No, I'm asking you, who are the Beatles, I've never heard of them. [ ring ]

Robin Williams: Oh, the Beatles, oh yes, what if they were the Volkswagon Beatles? Then they'd be in the back going, "I wanna hold your farfigneugent"

Alex Trebek: For the love of God, shut your mouth. I'll tell you what, let's just go to final Jeopardy. And the category is, you know what? You guys just decide. You each ask your own question and answer it. There's no way you can get this wrong, because you're asking the question. Ask yourself anything at all and then answer it. You'd have to be the dumbest people in the world to mess this up; and now let's see how you managed to mess it up. Robin Williams wrote: Nothing. Because he stuck his pen through his own hand.

Robin Williams: Yes, you know what it's like, suddenly it's like a Shakespearean actor who's gay going, "Tell us for york I" [ Trebek grabs pen and sticks it deeper into Williams' hand ]

Alex Trebek: Don't ever come here again. Catherine Zeta Jones, asked herself this question: What sound does a doggy make? Fine. And you answered: [ Blank ] You didn't know the answer? You couldn't answer your own question?

Catherine Zeta-Jones: It was hard.

Alex Trebek: Unbelievable. And finally, Sean Connery asked himself: [ Show half a picture of a horse having sex w/ Trebek ] Ok, I, I think I know where this is going. Let me just see here, [ Looks over podium ] Yeah, yeah, that's a horse having sex with me. Ok. That's beautiful.

Sean Connery: Come on, you pansy, let the people see my work.

Comment

Damn Paul. I hope everything is ok. You hide it well! Holla at me!

Comment

SUCK IT Trebeck!

Comment

So when are you, me, and J Keysee hitting up daddy rabbit's?

Comment

I hope all is well with you, homey.

Comment

Sorry to hear about that man.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                      I don't like that BradM is not on this list!

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                        I'm in!
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                        X