Going to war with solicitors that can't follow directions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
    Just use chalk and draw the outline of a body on the ground close to the door. Glue down some solicitation pamphlets where the guy's hands would be. Then make a sign on a stick and place next to it that says, "NEXT!"
    Isn't that a Jeff Foxworthy joke?

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
      Isn't that a Jeff Foxworthy joke?
      Not sure. I think I've heard about 30 minutes of his redneck crap and turned it off.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        You want to be on my "List" Paul? Do you?
        ???
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

hahaha
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

The worst one I've dealt with is some asshole selling steaks. Pulled up while I was in the garage and yelled at me from his truck. Told him I wasn't interested and then he proceeded to yell from the truck I didn't know if I wasn't interested. He tore ass once I sat my pistol on the trunk of the car. Then he came back a few weeks later!

I also get the mobile dent repair people a lot since my old lady's truck is all banged up. She has no intention to fix it, so they got annoying quite awhile back.
            07 f250-family truckster
            08 Denali -baby hauler
            52 f1-rust bucket
            05 Jeep tj. Buggy
            livin the double-wide dream

Comment

I don't want my neighbors to have to look at trash in the street, it isn't their fault.
              Take the trash, bundle it up and drop it on their door step with a polite request they bypass your house. Or do what I do and paint the yard purple.
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Have you tried hitting yourself?

Comment

This is also one of the reasons I don't have a working door bell. If I'm not expecting you, chances are I don't want to talk to you any way.

Comment

Eric, get a new sign and replace the one you have. "Solicitors will be sodomized."
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      Eric, get a new sign and replace the one you have. "Solicitors will be sodomized."

Then Paul will be at my house with menus from the Chinese Buffet down the street every day.

Comment

Then Paul will be at my house with menus from the Chinese Buffet down the street every day.
                        And that's different from now, how?
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

It is sort of win/win now that I put some thought into it..

Comment

Working...
                          X