TSA agent at DFW Airport steals passengers $700 in cash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny View Post
    When I carry large amounts of cash and/or metals, I request a private screening.
    This. I always ask for a private screening. I have always (knock on wood) had a fairly pleasant experience this way. I also explain to the agents that I will be recording the entire process with my phone for my protection. I have only had one person get pissy about that, and I simply asked her to leave the room if she wasn't comfortable with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
      This motherfucker (Bcoop) doesnt post in the WHOLE damn thread until I post something...

Had to put his stalking a$$ on ignore just so I dont have to read through his shitty one liners....

Get over yourself, window licker. You're right. I didn't post in the WHOLE damn thread until you posted something. That's much more likely than say, making a comment after I read the thread. If you made more of an effort to not make yourself look fucking retarded, I wouldn't point and laugh at you.

It always cracks me up when the collective mouth breathers think they have such an impact on someone that someone would actually stalk them.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Get over yourself, window licker. You're right. I didn't post in the WHOLE damn thread until you posted something. That's much more likely than say, making a comment after I read the thread. If you made more of an effort to not make yourself look fucking retarded, I wouldn't point and laugh at you.

It always cracks me up when the collective mouth breathers think they have such an impact on someone that someone would actually stalk them.
        ...and just to make sure he reads this twice. LOL, Brent. Nicely done.

Comment

Working...
        X