TSA agent at DFW Airport steals passengers $700 in cash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
    Dave offends most he doesn't know, so it's quite alright...

<-- not surprised, TSA are below Democrats
    Not true. It's only the fat people Dave dislikes.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
      Not true. It's only the fat people Dave dislikes.
      Ouch.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
        Ouch.
        LOL How are you, man? Haven't seen you posting much lately, but then I've been swamped at work myself. Is baseball over for the fall for Colby?

Comment

SSDD...Colby's team isnt playing much fall ball this year. Just 2 tourneys I believe. He is picking up on a team this weekend. He is still dominating...and growing! He's now 5'11 190 and he just turned 12. He's running his fast ball up to 75mph now. Pretty impressive. Cant wait to watch him play this weekend.

Comment

SSDD...Colby's team isnt playing much fall ball this year. Just 2 tourneys I believe. He is picking up on a team this weekend. He is still dominating...and growing! He's now 5'11 190 and he just turned 12. He's running his fast ball up to 75mph now. Pretty impressive. Cant wait to watch him play this weekend.
            Jesus...what do you feed him?

<---has a 2.5mo old at the house, wants to get started early on that pro career
            Originally posted by Sean88gt
            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

LoL...his mom's dad and grandfather are both over 6'5. And Colby hasnt started puberty yet. Here he is this past summer at the Elite 32 tournament...he was still 11. His teammates are all 11 and a few 12. He in on the far left and was pissed about the loss that knocked them out of the tourney...we still got 5th out of 32 of the best 11yr old teams in the country (well, there was a team from Panama there and Colby shut them down).

Comment

I fly a lot, and people think I'm crazy because I refuse to let my wallet go through the x-ray in a plastic tub and leave my sight. The agent on the other side of the scanner asks to inspect it, but they do it right in front of me. I think the majority of TSA people have no clue what they're doing.
                I fly all the time and do the same thing. I'm not letting my wallet out of sight.
                "A bad day hunting beats a good day at work"

Golden Oaks Lodge
                East Texas Axis and Fallow hunts
                https://www.facebook.com/GoldenOaksLodge/

Comment

That's awesome. Jordan's team finished up just a few weeks ago. He may pickup with a team this weekend though. He's up to 5'5" now and 128 pounds (I haven't weighed him in 3 weeks though and he's growing) and 4 months past his 10th birthday. He's touched 65 mph a handful of times this fall, but he's consistently throwing 61-62 in games with little effort. Those big, long bodies are just made for getting down the hill and pounding the strike zone. He's been crushing it at the plate. He came up to bat the other weekend in the bottom of the last inning with the bases full, 1 out, and down 3. A walkoff slam ends the game, but he never got the chance. He saw 5 curve balls and just missed the only one that was a strike of hitting it into the 2nd row of the parking lot. They walked him and walked in a run instead of giving him a chance. Good thing someone hit a double 2 batters later.

Let me know if he makes it up to Dallas in the spring!

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                    Jesus...what do you feed him?

<---has a 2.5mo old at the house, wants to get started early on that pro career
                    Colby is a big kid. Dave and I have traded lots of messages about our boys that both play competitive ball. My son dwarves most kids his age too, but he hides it very well. Here's a picture. He's the tall kid in the back row on the right side. The kid on his right outweighs him, but Jordan is obviously a lot taller. There's a big kid on the other side, but he's not as tall. This team has some of the bigger kids around too. This was from July in Colorado, and he has grown almost an inch since then and put on at least 4 pounds. He doesn't look like he weighs that much until you try to pick him up or move him. He's in a size 10/10.5 shoe too. It won't be long before he'll be able to wear my shoes! The grocery bill is a killer though.

Comment

I didnt come from money...I am the first college graduate and doctor in my family. I am sure he just had a little bit taken out of his paycheck for 3-4yrs while I was in medical school to be able to buy it for me when I graduated.

Not sure how you got the "war prisoner" thing from what I posted.

Bad attempt at a joke, but it was this scene.

Comment

Awesome! Your son sounds like he and Colby have a lot in common.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                          Are people in their position not persecuted as vigorously as any ordinary thief?

We aren't talking about Jesus
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            We aren't talking about Jesus
                            ba da dom ZING!

Comment

ba da dom ZING!
                              This motherfucker (Bcoop) doesnt post in the WHOLE damn thread until I post something...

Had to put his stalking a$$ on ignore just so I dont have to read through his shitty one liners....
                              Originally posted by Sean88gt
                              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

What did I miss? Feud between Brent and Jesus?
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X