"Cool" or interesting bars/clubs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Cool" or interesting bars/clubs?

Alright people, in about a month i'll be in Dallas to celebrate my birthday. Normally, i would just hang out in the Addison area but sense my cousin moved to Dallas in the uptown area i figured we would just party there. Anybody have any suggestions or "must" go to places?

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by BERT View Post
    Alright people, in about a month i'll be in Dallas to celebrate my birthday. Normally, i would just hang out in the Addison area but sense my cousin moved to Dallas in the uptown area i figured we would just party there. Anybody have any suggestions or "must" go to places?

Thanks in advance
    Find the bar with the biggest amount of douchebags hanging outside of it. Then go about 10 miles in the opposite direction.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

What he said.

The City Tavern downtown on Main isn't a bad place.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
        Find the bar with the biggest amount of douchebags hanging outside of it. Then go about 10 miles in the opposite direction.

LMAO, hey that's a given

Comment

Plush is my favorite club in Dallas. Bottle service = you treated like a god. You get your own bouncer and cocktail waitress.

Last time we told our bouncer to go and ask this group of girls to see if they wanted to come to our area, but tell the guys they were with that they could not come. Shit worked, and it was funny as hell.

Edit: Perhaps this puts me in the "douchebag" category that Geor was talking about.
          Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
            Plush is my favorite club in Dallas. Bottle service = you treated like a god. You get your own bouncer and cocktail waitress.

Last time we told our bouncer to go and ask this group of girls to see if they wanted to come to our area, but tell the guys they were with that they could not come. Shit worked, and it was funny as hell.

Edit: Perhaps this puts me in the "douchebag" category that Geor was talking about.

very possible

Comment

City Tavern is right next to Plush. It is more of an actual bar. not a club. And yes DOHCTR that just might put you in that category.

Comment

No such thing.

Comment

I'm a big fan of the patio at TABC (Thomas Avenue Beverage Company), but it can be overrun by the dbag crowd some nights. Very hit or miss.
                  Did anyone in your group have a collar popped when this occurred? If not you might get a pass.

Comment

Check out The Hidden Door if you're looking for "interesting." Have fun, and be sure to clinch.
                    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post

Did anyone in your group have a collar popped when this occurred? If not you might get a pass.
                      Nope, I usually wear a sport coat to clubs, as do most of the people I hang around with.

Comment

Baby Dolls

Comment

Nope, I usually wear a sport coat to clubs, as do most of the people I hang around with.
                          I'll allow. Coats would be an issue at a bar, but at a place like plush it's either that or an affliction shirt.

Comment

Given I don't really care for fancy clubs, the only one I've been to was Pure in Austin. I hate dressing up to go places. That place was fucking creepy, too. Nothing but mexicans holding their junk while white chicks danced with eachother. Plus they tried to charge me cover. I told the guy I'm not paying to be somewhere I don't wanna be just because the girls wanted to check it out. He let me in surprisingly.
                            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
                              I'll allow. Coats would be an issue at a bar, but at a place like plush it's either that or an affliction shirt.
                              Lmao, we stole the girls from some affliction shirt wearing douchebags. I guess I don't feel so bad about it now.

They stared at us with the "were going to kick your asses" look for a while... but what were they gonna do, punch their way through a 275lbs bouncer to throw fists with us?

Comment

Working...
                              X