Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much liability coverage do you carry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
    If you're driving in a new 911 I would hope they're carrying more then 25k in uninsured underinsured motorist.
    True. I have never owned a 50k+ car though so couldn't say I ever needed it. LOL. Hell even my Vette FRC brand new was well under 50k.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
      I have 100/300/100.
      Same here.

I don't offer my customers anything less. The difference to raise limits is in the cents per vehicle for the most part, why would anyone choose such low state required limits.
      Allstate Insurance
      Dominguez Agency
      1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
      Arlington, TX. 76018
      817-405-2011
      tdominguez@allstate.com
      Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

100k, I didn't realize mine was at 50k until I was hit by someone and totaled my F250, a whole bunch of BS ensued due to his insurance company so I filled on my own and let them fight it out(it has been over a year and it is still on going). They totaled my truck out at 47k and that when I realized I needed to up my insurance. We run a 2 million dollar policy on our work trucks.

Comment

100/300/100 on cars. A 1,000,000.00 umbrella policy on top of that. It is not as expensive as you might think. I own a lot of property in Louisiana. Would hate to be sued and have it awarded in a judgement. the million dollar rider means that dam good lawyers will represent you.

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
            We have 100/300/100

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
            This is what I have
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I have 250/500/100 plus a $1mil umbrella.

Comment

People carry automobile insurance? When did this start?

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

100/300/100 With a 3 Million Umbrella. You would be surprised at the cost. If I make a serious mistake, and it can happen to anyone, I will own Nationwide and their legal department. Sure gives you a feeling of being safe with all the "Sue Happy" people out there.

Comment

Working...
                  X