No announcement yet.

Cant decide on what car to buy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally from working on them, Nissans turn into turds with the quickness.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
      Kia or Hyundai are your best bang for your buck. It is embarrassing to say but they are some of the best cars made currently. Honda and Toyota are falling behind.
      LOL! I wouldn't say that they are falling behind, at least not Toyota. I worked for Toyota from 06'ish to March 13', and Hyundai starting April 13' to current. While Hyundai's are leaps and bounds above what they were, they're not even in the same ballpark. They have that warranty because they have to. Just my .02 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by 68chevy2 View Post
        LOL! I wouldn't say that they are falling behind, at least not Toyota. I worked for Toyota from 06'ish to March 13', and Hyundai starting April 13' to current. While Hyundai's are leaps and bounds above what they were, they're not even in the same ballpark. They have that warranty because they have to. Just my .02 cents.
        x2 on the Hyundia. Wife had a 2013 Hyundia SUV for rental while her Rouge got fixed after some dumb @#$$# rear ended her. That thing had less miles then her Rouge and was no where near the quality. It looked nice and all but just rattled everywhere, shifted rough and was just not near as well built. She had a Versa for four years and it was flawless. Not once in the shop for any type of problem. It had 70k when we sold it.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Japanese cars are just very cheap to me now(horrible cloth inside is the worst) . Besides one of the small trucks you couldn't give me one. They do last but their interiors are dated and they are soft when it comes taking a hit. I guess it is just from me working on them for so long. I also dislike the LX platform (Charger, 300, etc) also. Love'd them new but their weak suspention, customer base, brittle interiors and weakness in an accident have made me dislike them.

Comment

Test drove a CPO '13 fusion titanium... Really impressed with what ford has done with those cars. More than I wanted to spend, but I am definitely considering biting the bullet on it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by danielhv View Post
              Test drove a CPO '13 fusion titanium... Really impressed with what ford has done with those cars. More than I wanted to spend, but I am definitely considering biting the bullet on it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
              Go drive a new Passat then.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
              2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Yeah they do, I worked at a few nissan dealerships.

Comment

I don't think I have ever hated a motor quite as bad as the 2.4L. The timing chain is a nightmare, if I ever have to do it again, that whole fucking engine is coming out.

Comment

Working...
                  X