Cant decide on what car to buy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant decide on what car to buy...

I've enjoyed my little 2dr 03 Civic for the sake of mpg, simplicity, etc...

But now I want to step up to a 4dr car, (kiddo on the way!) and I'm having a lot of trouble deciding what to get. I like the exterior looks of the 4dr civics, but HATE the spaceship looking dash/cluster layout. Wish I could afford an A4, like some of the VW Jettas / Passat but know nothing about them, like the way the newer Kia Optima's look, but their brand name scares me.

I guess I'm looking for a 4dr car that still offers some decent fuel economy, yet still on the sporty looking side... Used, not new. <40K miles, and around $15k or less... And I'm 6'4" tall so I need to be able to fit in the damn thing! =)

Suggestions?

E46 BMW, a 4dr 330.

Under 40,000 miles is a lot to ask though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

My buddy just got a new Kia optima. He's 6ft 6, and I've ridden in the back with him driving and was shocked at the amount of room. I think it's a great looking car with a ton of features and great interior. Obv. I know nothing of longevity, but don't they have a 100k warranty?

God bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Some friends of mine bought the kia when it says first hitting the lot, first one I'd ever seen. She drives it, he bought a Chevy Colorado. The Colorado has tons of issues pimp up, the kia has been back for warrant once.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Ford fusion. Good looking car IMO
          Originally posted by soap
          i can fix anything from a broken tractor to an aching pussy!!!

Comment

I was going to suggest a G35 until you mentioned fuel milage. Best I get is 22mpg in my GF's 06 sedan. However she mostly drives in town
            Originally posted by Leah
            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Fusion
              1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

i saw a commercial for 2013 kia's (select ones) that had 20 year 200k miles warranties.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                  E46 BMW, a 4dr 330.

Under 40,000 miles is a lot to ask though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
                  I have been looking at Z4's and read a lot of really good reviews and feedback on the engines and transmission in the BMW's. I haven't looked into them in a long while and was very surprised.
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I'd get a bummer over an audi again every time. The engines and trans are bullet proof. The only thing you'd have to over haul would be some of the suspension bushings etc

Sent from my HTC first using Tapatalk
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I wouldn't be afraid of the Kia name at this point. Korean cars have come a long way since an early 90s Hyundai. The optima looks great, and from what I've heard, it's a really solid car. I'd be rolling one right now if it was rear wheel drive.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                        I wouldn't be afraid of the Kia name at this point. Korean cars have come a long way since an early 90s Hyundai. The optima looks great, and from what I've heard, it's a really solid car. I'd be rolling one right now if it was rear wheel drive.
                        My older brother had a sonata(?) I think in the 90's it was a real gem.....
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Tesla with cowskin rug interior.

Comment

An optima is a $30k car loaded out right?

Sent from my HTC first using Tapatalk
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Optima I'd pimp one.

Comment

Working...
                              X