Looking to "Re-Home" my 3 1/2 year old, English Bulldog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to "Re-Home" my 3 1/2 year old, English Bulldog

Hard decision, but if I can't find someone on here or a friend/acquaintance He'll be staying. Two bulldogs were fine when I was single, but now it is a little much.

He is an awesome dog and I do have requirements, just let me know if anyone wants this guy.

Last edited by VaderTT; 11-14-2013, 01:26 PM.
    Ded

Does he prefer crunchy or creamy?

Comment

I'll ask him.
      Ded

Comment

Man, id take him in a heartbeat if the wife would let me. She still hasnt forgiven me for bringing home a mastiff without telling her. Luckily our daughter loves him and he is awesome with her.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I could never in a million years do that. What's the deal?

Comment

Pics
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I was suppoused to get a bulldog for graduation, but never ended up getting one after reading up on them. Apparently some need their ass wiped. I'm not about that life. Does he require any maintenance that a normal dog doesn't? I have a home and a fenced yard.
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

My roommate was looking into getting one, I'll let him know.

Comment

Abu or Prince Bubba? I'm assuming Abu since shes older...
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                    I could never in a million years do that. What's the deal?
                    I have been unsuccessful in training him and he gets too excited around the our 7 month old. This is more of just a feeler, I really like him.

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    Abu or Prince Bubba? I'm assuming Abu since shes older...
                    It's Bubba, Abby is very calm and great around the kids.

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                    I was suppoused to get a bulldog for graduation, but never ended up getting one after reading up on them. Apparently some need their ass wiped. I'm not about that life. Does he require any maintenance that a normal dog doesn't? I have a home and a fenced yard.
                    Low maintenance, Just needs his wrinkles cleaned once a week, ears and bath once a month.
                    Ded

Comment

Do you have pics of the dog?

is it an English bulldog(short stubby ones) or an Olde English ( taller and less health issues)
                      2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

English.

Pictures when he was a puppy.

Ded

Comment

My brother has wanted one, he lives in Baton Rouge and iss a PA. Let me know what your requirements are. Is he a house train and fixed?

Comment

I may have a home for him as soon as this afternoon. PM sent...'Henry

Comment

Fixed, house/crate trained. He does have separation anxiety so when nobody is home, he needs to be crated.

My requirements is to stay in touch so I can check on him every once in a while.
                              Ded

Comment

Working...
                              X