Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF. Mom arrested for letting kids play outside.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF. Mom arrested for letting kids play outside.

“So we were outside. I took my lawn chair and put it on the sidewalk where I always sit and watch them outside when they’re playing. They were out maybe an hour and a half, two hours and got tired. We came inside, started getting their pajamas on them and getting ready for the end of our day, and about 30 minutes after that I looked out my window and see a La Porte police officer at the end of my driveway.”

What has our society become. That neighbor that called it in... what do you wanna bet she voted for obammy. Wow.

just went through there to take Jr to see the Battleship TX and San Jacinto Monument.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Fuck those nosy neighbors.

Comment

Ok...LEO is retarded for arresting without evidence and where the @#$@ is the courtesy call from the neighbor, "Hey, your kids are outside alone, are you ok?"
        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Repost.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

For allegedly letting her kids ride scooters alone? During the summer growing up I was kicked out of the house early in the morning, came home for lunch, left again until sundown.
            Our country is doomed.

Comment

I did the same thing as a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by samuel642000 View Post
                For allegedly letting her kids ride scooters alone? During the summer growing up I was kicked out of the house early in the morning, came home for lunch, left again until sundown.
                Our country is doomed.
                X2. Exactly.

Comment

My neighbors kids play outside every evening without supervision. I just thought that was normal.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                    My neighbors kids play outside every evening without supervision. I just thought that was normal.
                    Me, too.

Go figure. Maybe people are weird-ed out that kids are outside instead of glued to a console.
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by samuel642000 View Post
                      Our country is doomed.
                      Hell yeah, my sister and I had two 4 wheelers that we rode everywhere. A couple of times, I was riding on a back road and had a cop pass me. He just waved and went on.

Comment

Everything must be monitored at all times!!1!
                        Originally posted by Buzzo
                        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Had a neighbor who called the CPS on someone in our neighborhood for letting their kid play outside when she thought it was too cold

Comment

Hey gays, just checking in... What did Obama or who the neighbor voted for have to with the story? Ok! Cya later!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                            X