Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upholstery shops in Mansfield/Arlington area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upholstery shops in Mansfield/Arlington area?

Looking for an upholstery shop that can repair a boat cover while I wait if possible. Just one big ass long stitch is needed.

Recommendations?

use the asian lady from gas monkey

Comment

Ive used Herman's off cooper a few times. He does decent work and is usually pretty cheap.

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

this guy does it all, cheap, good, kinda cheap/kinda good. does hotrods to 90% of the car lots on division

Rated 5 stars on SP. Share your own tips, photos and more - tell us what you think of this business!

Comment

Jluv has a dude too IIRC, i think that's who did his exploder

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
            Ive used Herman's off cooper a few times. He does decent work and is usually pretty cheap.

http://www.hh-upholstery.com/
            Herman is a great guy. He also does details too. I've used him twice with great results.

Comment

I used PG Auto Upholstery in Haltom City several years ago. Owner's name is Pedro. Nice guy. They did a pretty good job for the price. I've got some more stuff that needs done soon, and I may try one of the recommendations from this thread since I'm in Mansfield now.

Comment

Is Leather Trim Unlimited in Arlington still around? I know someone has asked about this in the past.

Comment

Keith Kirk in Rendon .

Comment

Originally posted by SOLOW55 View Post
                    Keith Kirk in Rendon .
                    Thank you sir!

Comment

Working...
                    X