No announcement yet.

Good Kid murdered by bad vigilante

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only way it could have been a better outcome would be if he took them both out with one shot. If you don't want to get shot and killed by armed citizens acting within the law don't commit armed robbery.

Comment

"How about if people just start running around here, policing the city on their own? How much worse is it going to get?" said Peter Ratel, Medina's cousin.
      Uhhhh...how much worse would it be to have the citizens remove thugs two at a time on a regular basis?

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
        If you don't want to get shot and killed by armed citizens acting within the law don't commit armed robbery.
        That seems to be an on-going mentality with these folks. I'd say to start educating kids in school but..

1. It's really a parent's job to do that. Sadly, a lot of these kids don't really have parents - more handlers that feel raising a kid is to treat them more as a pet.

2. I'm guessing a lot of these kids don't even go to school very much.

3. They obviously lack some common sense, if they don't know you can get shot if you point a gun at someone - especially while committing a crime. It's that or they really feel they are the only ones that should be allowed to tote around guns and then threaten people with them.

May need more social programs for these people. More money and education programs for these poor souls out of the taxpayer's pocket. That's the answer.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Comment

I think the mayors of crime riddled cities should deputize anyone willing that has a CHL. Obviously they can't hire enough police officers, give responsible gun owners badges.

Comment

Working...
            X