Holding your ole lady's purse....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
    It wasn't that he was holding his g/f's purse it was how he was doing it. Before you make yourself out to be an idiot again try this... read, comprehend, and then respond.
    Once again, why do you care how he's holding her purse. It's not you doing it. You sound like it bothers you what he does, enough to make a thread about it. I don't get why you care so much except maybe insecurity.

Comment

Originally posted by robray5.0 View Post
      Once again, why do you care how he's holding her purse. It's not you doing it. You sound like it bothers you what he does, enough to make a thread about it. I don't get why you care so much except maybe insecurity.
      I couldn't care less. I thought it was funny. Now the fact that you seem to care so much about what I care about bothers me a little bit. Closet homo much?

Comment

Nah been happily married 5 years to a great woman. Its all good. I would be more concerned if it was his purse with no girlfriend/wife around. I guess as I get older I don't pay attention as much to what others do in general. Even if it's his purse that's his bidness.😁

Comment

I think any secure man would not have a problem holding a ladies purse. As long as said lady is around.

Comment

I think it might of been robray5.0 that was carrying the purse lol.

Comment

Murse.

Comment

This thread is teh stupied.

Comment

Working...
                X