Holding your ole lady's purse....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holding your ole lady's purse....

I just witnessed the single most fagot thing I think a guy could ever do besides being caught with a dick in his mouth. I am at a concert and I saw a guy carrying his others purse. Now under normal circumstances no biggie you just hold it by the strap in your hand or actually Just grab the bag portion and hold it like that. But this mother fucker had the damn thing shouldered and was carrying it just like a bitch. He went on like this for a good 5 minutes. There is no situation where I would carry a woman's purse like that.

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
    I just witnessed the single most fagot thing I think a guy could ever do besides being caught with a dick in his mouth.
    So it's only faggoty if a guy is caught with a dick in his mouth?!?

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
      So it's only faggoty if a guy is caught with a dick in his mouth?!?
      There is a long list of things that can qualify a person as a fagot. That is one that is in the top 10 list for sure

Comment

He's going home and getting laid. No faggotry there. Sorry, I see him just setting the stage.

Comment

I stopped giving a shit about looking like a faggot a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
            LOL
            whatever gets you some. sounds like the OP caught someone with penis in mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
              We know

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                He's going home and getting laid. No faggotry there. Sorry, I see him just setting the stage.
                I totally agree however there is a certain way to do it. You don't shoulder the damn thing and swing it back behind you like it's an everyday accessorie.

Comment

Ahh the morals of DFWM.

Comment

Maybe it was a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                      I totally agree however there is a certain way to do it. You don't shoulder the damn thing and swing it back behind you like it's an everyday accessorie.
                      I do when it's holding my roscoe.

Comment

I had to carry my wife's purse out of a restaurant the other day. Luckily a dude was pushing out an old lady in a wheelchair, I grabbed it and acted like I was carrying it for her.

Comment

It's EUROPEAN!

Comment

Sometimes I hold my wife's purse so I can try to sneak my balls out of it.

Comment

Maybe she shouldn't have brought such a big purse. I have a specific purse I use for times like that where I have to hold my purse for long periods of time like a concert or theme park day. I would only ask Mike to hold my purse if I really needed it and for a minimum of time.
                              BARBIE LOVES BULLITT991 3.17.07
                              I'm a Barbie girl...In my Barbie world...
                              PROUD OWNER: '04 AZURE BLUE MACH 1

Comment

Working...
                              X