No announcement yet.

some info/advice maybe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooooor... You could go to the ghetto, scoop up a jar full of them hard, pipe hittin termites and dump them on the opposite corner of his house from yours.

Then run away knowing that years down the road he'll be out a ton of money.

Comment

Couple gallons of round up poured around his trees in front will take care of it. It's the time of year for the leaves to fall and as the round up takes effect during the winter they will be dead by spring and he will never know you did anything. Hopefully your house will be sold by that time.

Comment

Originally posted by kobuzz View Post
        Couple gallons of round up poured around his trees in front will take care of it. It's the time of year for the leaves to fall and as the round up takes effect during the winter they will be dead by spring and he will never know you did anything. Hopefully your house will be sold by that time.
        Shiiit. Take that Round-Up or some bleach and write "BITCH" in the middle of his yard.

Comment

Drill a hole in the base at at about a 45 degree angle about 12 inches in. Fill it with salt. I did this neighbors cottonwood and it was dead by the next yr

Comment

Originally posted by DFWtechie View Post
            Drill a hole in the base at at about a 45 degree angle about 12 inches in. Fill it with salt. I did this neighbors cottonwood and it was dead by the next yr
            So you are THAT guy.

Comment

Originally posted by DFWtechie View Post

Why?

Comment

Get out of Duncanville and cut your losses.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                  Or you can take it upon yourself to return the favor to all of his trees.
                  Just one tree
                  WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                    Just one tree
                    No. All of the trees. Don't go eye for an eye. Go for the kill.

Comment

My poor tree. It looks like the tree kicked his ass and he didn't get in very deep. Looks like I may just leave it alone for now. As long as any new buyer is good with it. Would love for it to survive as a reminder of me lol.

Comment

Would you please write "BITCH" in his yard?

Comment

In between houses we have this for new people to look forward to. Biohazard phone call?

Comment

Is that their yard? lmao, I can see why they'd be upset about your tree dropping leaves! They keep a tidy house!

Comment

I need those ladders.

Comment

Driving around alley

Unfortunately he owns the SWB Truck that I wouldn't mind having

The obligatory dead boat in the back yard pic. Pics suck but show general idea. Im not totally judging from clutter in yard. I got projects too,but come on man!

Comment

Working...
                                X