No announcement yet.

some info/advice maybe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You may heard of these fine folks before also. Several years ago when I was living in Spring , Grandad the drunk passed out on couch while babysitting approx. 1 year old child. Well it ended up floating in swimming pool down the street dead..

Comment

replies are in line with my thoughts totally. Talis vid busted a good laugh I needed lol. Love that movie!

Comment

Looks like you need to post a random ad on craigslist about the "rent house you have that the tenants abandoned and left all of that scrap metal and you just want it gone to who ever can get there first by morning". Let them deal with every meth head in town tonight.

Comment

#1 Call police. File criminal trespassing charges against him.

#2 If possible, complain to property standards about the condition of his property.

#3 Damage to tree could be settled in small claims court. It would cost you $65. He would be responsible for your court costs too.

Comment

Originally posted by eastsidetorino View Post
            #1 Call police. File criminal trespassing charges against him.

#2 If possible, complain to property standards about the condition of his property.

#3 Damage to tree could be settled in small claims court. It would cost you $65. He would be responsible for your court costs too.
            This.

Then you get a long extension cord, a portable basketball setup and a drop light....

These colors don't run.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
              Go ahead and cut it down. But make sure it falls in his yard, and leave it there.

Didn't wanna tresspass, so trimmed up to property line. Ended up leaving some behind. Thats all they should expect with one guy and a chainsaw. Bout knocked myself out lol

Comment

Working...
              X