Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craigslist ad of the week

Originally posted by soap
    i can fix anything from a broken tractor to an aching pussy!!!

Ad

One of the best sales pitch ad's i have ever heard of or seen!

Comment

I guess this is the new cool thing to do.

Comment

He must of been looking at jeep listings when he decided to sell his heads
        Originally posted by soap
        i can fix anything from a broken tractor to an aching pussy!!!

Comment

meh.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Just list the fucking details, leave out the writing of a novel.

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

C5AE Small Block Ford Heads 289 , 302 , 351W - $375 (Broken Arrow)
              © craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
              C5AE cylinder heads. These heads have hardened seats with 1.90 1.60 valves in them. They have been professionally ported by Moritz machine. They have about 1000 miles on them since the work was done.
              Flow numbers:
              Lift L/D Avg cfm
              Intake .100 .054 60.4
              .200 .109 122.7
              .300 .163 176.3
              .400 .217 195.4
              .500 .272 203.2
              .600 .326 200.1
              .700 .380 199.6
              .800 .435 198.9
              Exhaust.100 .067 59.6
              .200 .133 108.2
              .300 .200 133.7
              .400 .267 147.3
              .500 .333 147.9
              .600 .400 145.4
              .700 .467 142.1
              .800 .533 141.8
              .900 .600 167.2

If you want your small block Ford motor to run like a striped ass baboon these are the heads for you!!

If you like it when small children cower, these heads are for you! When you rev your motor up with these heads installed properly good Christians will think the rapture has begun.

Have you ever set yourself on fire accidentally or on purpose? These are the heads for you!

Are you the type of person that starts out a routine traffic stop with "F U PIG!"? Then I have your cylinder heads.

If you have ever NOT gone to the strip bar with your buddies because your wife advised against it, then these are not the cylinder heads for you.

If you take (or met ) your wife to the strip club, these are the heads for you!

Have you ever thought that maybe a stand your ground law should be repealed? Then these arent for you.

If you are the guy that suggests everybody should jump off of the cliff at the lake campsite then yes, yes these are for you.

If you sold your dirt bike when you got married? Then you probably shouldnt buy these heads.

If you are in favor of an assault weapon ban then I wont sell these to you so dont even ask.

These cylinder heads are so badass that you will have to step on the gas to keep women from jumping in your ride at slow speeds and sometimes even moderate speeds.

Do you correct peoples grammar on the web? Then these probably wont suit your needs.

C5AE heads have been known to increase the size of your penis. Being convicted of a felony does not disqualify you from purchasing these cylinder heads, but should enhance the experience some.

Barrak Obama hates these cylinder heads and wants to ban them.

The kind of people that buy these heads are manly men that court danger on a daily basis and have no regrets. So if you fit into this category then call or text 9l8 77o 637o !!!

CYLINDER HEAD FAQ:
              Bruno, will these C5AE heads kick my ass? If you play it cool and don't make a lot eye contact everything should be alright!

Bruno, can I trust these heads around my old lady when I am not home? I wouldn't. I keep them at the shop and there is no telephone or wifi out there so I don't have to sweat them while I am at work.

How much power will these heads make? All of it!!

Bruno, can you describe the driving experience these heads will give me? The experience can be compared to Satan on ecstasy at the Gentleman's Club with an unlimited supply of singles making it rain all night long baby!!

Can you post pics of these heads? Flash photography is prohibited around these vintage muscle car heads. So the answer is no. I have seen some paparazzi images floating around on some pirate underground websites, but that was some time ago.

Bruno, will these heads shit in their hand and throw it at me? They haven't yet , but I am not willing to rule out the possibility.

Are these SBF heads LGBT friendly? No.

Are they 420 friendly? Yes, and they have a good connection with a dude that grows a product called "The Shit That Killed Elvis".

Bruno, will you refund my money if my wife finds out I bought these w/o her approval? No! Refunds will be given under specific circumstances, but not that one. If she asks where you got them tell her it was from a black dude in a blue van at the park.

Comment

"Do you correct peoples grammar on the web? Then these probably wont suit your needs."

Comment

This ones pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                  X