No announcement yet.

School requires crossdressing for LBQTV day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought the url looked a bit fishy. Sadly, something like this is not as far from reality as it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
      I thought the url looked a bit fishy. Sadly, something like this is not as far from reality as it should be.
      Right. Half the shit going on today would only be heard in jokes years ago.

Comment

Hmm, I'm not above saying when I've been taken. I'll even leave it up because sometimes, a reminder is a good thing
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Jesus Christ guys, fucking really?
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I remember when shit about the NSA spying on everyone was on satirical or conspiracy sites.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Dag nabbit. That got me. Never heard of nationalreport tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                I remember when shit about the NSA spying on everyone was on satirical or conspiracy sites.
                And the government killing American citizens without due process of law was just.... the stuff of fiction

Comment

Not a true story. Stop posting fake crap you handicapped fucktard.
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                    Late to the party?

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                      Late to the party?
                      I saw the OP, and immediately thought it was horseshit. I didn't read the replies, before posting. I still stand by my post though. Forever frost is a fucking idiot.
                      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Umm....no you able bodied but limp willed son of a troglodyte.

Comment

I saw the OP, and immediately thought it was horseshit. I didn't read the replies, before posting. I still stand by my post though. Forever frost is a fucking idiot.
                          ^was too drunk to read it all...

Stevo
                          Originally posted by SSMAN
                          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                          X