Help get MixedUp Burgers on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help get MixedUp Burgers on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives

MixedUp Burgers has been hosting our monthly GTG that has been going a couple of months with good success. I think most of us that have made it out have been pretty happy with the food and hospitality they have provided.

The owner was telling me how much he wanted Guy Fieri to come feature Mixed Up Burgers on an episode of triple D. I offered to post up the links on DFWM, since they have been so welcoming of us, and hopefully we can do a little back-scratching in return. He's offered to give a FREE BURGER to anyone who sends an email to Food Network. You can either print out a copy of your email and bring it in, or BCC mixedupburgers@gmail.com. You might still want to bring a copy of the email you sent just to make it easy.

Tell Guy Where to Go

Do you have a favorite diner, drive-in or dive that Guy should visit? Send your suggestion now to: storyideas@tripledinfo.com. Don't forget to include your contact information!

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Last I heard he was in a lovers spat with his hairdresser.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
      Last I heard he was in a lovers spat with his hairdresser.
      lol
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Maybe Guy Fieri would be up for racing a Mustang in his little red Camaro while he's in town...

Comment

You guys do gtgs?

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
            You guys do gtgs?
            They are trying, I heard 5 people showed up last night.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              They are trying, I heard 5 people showed up last night.
              When will you be gracing us with your presence?

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                You guys do gtgs?
                Not for "your kind". You have to be in the popular group to be invited.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                  When will you be gracing us with your presence?
                  You know my fat ass likes a good burger, but Arlington is a long way from Prosper.
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

You know my fat ass likes a good burger, but Arlington is a long way from Prosper.
                    oh

Comment

oh
                      Now if there were hot ass bitches getting drunk, showing their tits and getting naked and jumping on top of cars like the old GTG's, a nigga might make the road trip...

Comment

prosper to MUB :
                        42.2 mi, 43 mins In current traffic: 43 mins

Venus to MUB
                        32.7 mi, 36 mins In current traffic: 38 mins
                        TX-360 N

Comment

Now if there were hot ass bitches getting drunk, showing their tits and getting naked and jumping on top of cars like the old GTG's, a nigga might make the road trip...
                          I remember those days at the Lewisville GTGs

Comment

I need to get out to one. I love their burgers.. I shall put this email on my tasks.

We went to Big Shots around Halloween and there was a guy dressed as Guy that came in. Dude was spitting image of him. Should have him go there just to trip the owner out.

Comment

prosper to MUB :
                              42.2 mi, 43 mins In current traffic: 43 mins

Venus to MUB
                              32.7 mi, 36 mins In current traffic: 38 mins
                              TX-360 N
                              "Prosper is only 20 minutes from DFW"

Comment

Working...
                              X