No announcement yet.

Run stop sign, get free enema!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, he didn't come to a complete stop coming out of the parking lot? Is that what I'm reading?

Perhaps the laws are different there, but those stops signs are not on public roadway at the wal mart here. That is still considered private property and a complete stop is merely a suggestion, regardless of there actually being a sign.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      We need to hear the enema's side of the story.

It's a fluid situation

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
        I wonder, did they make him provide his insurance?

I mean, I would assume the PD should have paid, but just wondering.
        Article I read yesterday on this said the hospital stuck him with the bill
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

lmao, those idiots just don't know when to stop. If I was on this jury I'd grant whatever amount he was asking for and increase it by 100% to set an example.

Comment

"The hospital even billed Eckert for the procedures and is threatening to take him to collections if he doesn’t pay."

A minor traffic stop went nightmarishly wrong for a New Mexico man who was detained by police and forced to undergo a series of anal probes and other medical examinations against his will.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

"The hospital even billed Eckert for the procedures and is threatening to take him to collections if he doesn’t pay."

http://rt.com/usa/hospital-bills-eck...medium=twitter
              Doesn't surprise me, and that's what I guessed they would try to do. And that's absolute bullshit. Insult to injury really, considering the whole situation is crap.

That's like a cop pulling you over, giving you a breathalyzer that comes back negative, then billing you for the disposable tip. Or, really, more like them giving a field sobriety test, then billing you for the officer's time to conduct the test, even if you pass.

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                Wish it happened to me. when I Passed a stop sign last year I would have been rich. $$choo$$ $$choo$$
                U are one wierd dude
                sigpic

Comment

I hope the first people that have to pay up are the individual cops and doctors who did this. Then you go after the hospital and department after they are bankrupted.
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I called the Sheriff's dept and asked them how much they enjoy sticking their fingers up other people's bunk holes.

They will let illegals come and go at will, but if you are a citizen and somehow stand differently during a traffic stop, they will give you 8 anal fuckings and then send you the bill. I do believe there would be many dead people if it was me.
                    Last edited by line-em-up; 11-05-2013, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                      I would have blasted that dookie out all over that doctor the first time a single finger was inserted into my ass. I would have laughed my ass off about it too.
                      ready, aim, FIRE!!!!

Comment

Deming, NM... What ashithole. Walmart is the city's largest employer. My sister lives there. This scenario is about the only way those people will ever see any money.

I doubt he gets much, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                          Deming, NM... What ashithole. Walmart is the city's largest employer. My sister lives there. This scenario is about the only way those people will ever see any money.

I doubt he gets much, though.
                          I've driven through Deming a bunch of times.. Like 20 plus, at least, on my way from TX to CA. I agree 100%.

Comment

Group trip to New Mexico?

Comment

If that guy assassinated the judge who gave the warrant or the cops who pulled this stunt, I would probably give him community service if I was on the jury. In the civil suit the punitive damages I would award would be legendary.
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                                I've driven through Deming a bunch of times.. Like 20 plus, at least, trying to get pulled over. no luck though.

god bless.
                                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                                X