No announcement yet.

Run stop sign, get free enema!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fucking A America, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      Fucking A America, you're doing it wrong.
      I dislike this place more and more each day.

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
        "I'm running every stop sign on the way home!"

-Jeff
        HAHAHAHA

Comment

I totally missed that gem, well done Phil!

Comment

How did I miss this?

Part of the punishment should be each and every one of them getting their asshole rodded out by the victim with a tool of his choosing.

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

$20MM per violation....

Comment

Has there been a picture posted of the guy in question so we can racially profile him?
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                  $20MM per violation....
                  How many violations would you be up for? I'll take a minimum of 5, but I prefer 10, what with inflation and obamacare, the extra $100MM would come in handy.

Comment

I still snicker at the fact we all use proper million abbreviation due to the Chili thread from years back. This has to be the only forum that does.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I saw somewhere that the hospital is charging him for the procedures as well.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        I still snicker at the fact we all use proper million abbreviation due to the Chili thread from years back. This has to be the only forum that does.
                        Now that I think about it....

Comment

Lmao at all the tricks willing to get butt molested for money. Also, I'm sure there is more to this story. The perp is probably doing the Sheriff's daughter and he doesn't like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                            How many violations would you be up for? I'll take a minimum of 5, but I prefer 10, what with inflation and obamacare, the extra $100MM would come in handy.
                            You're talking minimums, I'm thinking more along the lines of maximums..

Comment

Don't forget failing to use your turn signal gets an enema too...and LOL about the k-9 dog....hahahahaaaaaa

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S...0#.UnqFUlOAnoY

It's a story that has left the entire country wondering about the state of law enforcement in New Mexico.

4 On Your Side revealed how David Eckert rolled through a stop sign in Deming.

A K-9 named Leo alerted that it sniffed drugs on Eckert's driver's seat.

And, for the next 14 hours, those police officers, and doctors at the Gila Regional Medical Center performed eight medical procedures including x-rays, rectal finger exams, enemas, and finally a colonoscopy.

According to a federal lawsuit, officers Bobby Orosco and Robert Chavez were two of the officers involved, and they never found drugs inside Eckert.

Our investigation reveals another chapter. Another man, another minor traffic violation, another incident with Leo the K-9 and another example of the violation of a man's body.

Police reports state deputies stopped Timothy Young because he turned without putting his blinker on.

Again, Leo the K-9 alerts on Young's seat.

Young is taken to the Gila Regional Medical Center in Silver City, and just like Eckert, he's subjected to medical procedures including x-rays of his stomach and an anal exam.

Again, police found nothing, and again the procedures were done without consent, and in a county not covered by the search warrant.

We've learned more about that drug dog, Leo, that seems to get it wrong pretty often. He might be getting it wrong because he's not even certified in New Mexico.

If you take a look at the dog's certification, the dog did get trained. But his certification to be a drug dog expired in April 2011. K-9s need yearly re-certification courses, and Leo is falling behind.

"We have done public requests to find anything that would show this dog has been trained, we have evidence that this dog has had false alerts in the past," Eckert's attorney Shannon Kennedy said.

The doctors from the Gila Regional Medical Center have been turned over to the state licensing board. It's possible they could lose the ability to practice to medicine.

And the police officers will be answering to a law enforcement board.
                              Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

"We see this as a multimillion-dollar case," Kennedy said. "This is essentially medical anal rape, numerous times over a 12-hour period. I can't imagine anything more horrifying than what happened to our client. It's just sadistic."
                                That's funny, factually funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X