No announcement yet.

damn it... it's 7:40 on a Saturday night and I'm bored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm gonna try to take my daughter shooting tomorrow. We havnt been in while. Want to do it before it gets too cold.

Comment

Taking a break from reading the last Hunger Games book. Pretty entertaining for being from the point of view of a neurotic teenage girl that can be a badass sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        i have a house full of 7yr old boys.

god bless.
        So your dream finally came true?

Sent from my LGL45C using Tapatalk 2
        "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Pretty entertaining for being from the point of view of a neurotic teenage girl that can be a badass sometimes.
          i was going to insert epic BOOSH here............

Originally posted by asphaltjunkie View Post
          So your dream finally came true?

Sent from my LGL45C using Tapatalk 2
          but received epic BOOOOOOOOOSH here.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Anyone know if the ads on backpages.com is a trap?

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
              Anyone know if the ads on backpages.com is a trap?
              Anything plural, in that form, can't be an, "is," or a singular trap. You're in the clear.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                Anything plural, in that form, can't be an, "is," or a singular trap. You're in the clear.
                dang it...didn't catch that grammatical error.

Comment

Gettin drunk at a bonfire out in the sticks with a 2 to 1 slut to dude ratio
                  "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

ima need directions...stat!

Comment

Go down thur to that there big tree in the road then drive around the 10 hay bales. Go through the gate then go down to the pond and the bonfire be just the other side.
                      "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

I tend to hit the FB confession sites during my down time at work. Below are some classic posts from UNT.

#1509 I'm tired of people telling me that the answer to all my problems is Christ. Jesus won't suck my dick, trust me, I've asked.

#1729 I'm a pretty busy guy and it really bugs me when I email someone and then they send me an email back a few minutes or hours later telling me that I should meet with them or call them. BITCH, I sent you an email so I wouldn't have to waste time meeting with you or calling you! Just send me an email back telling me what I need to know and that should be the end of it! Why should I have to meet with you or call you when you can just email me back the answers to my questions!?!

#1568 I was told that if I masturbated into a can of Crisco, that it would feel like real, vaginal intercourse. Well I did that, and not only did I find out that was a lie, but my penis was covered in grease. About a week later, zits started to form. Girls think I have genital herpes.

Comment

Working...
                        X