No announcement yet.

Dfwstangers, an earnest apology.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It takes what it takes to get you to where you are. Just keep doing the next right thing and you'll get better. Call me if you get a chance - it's been a while since we talked - I think it was right around the whole Arizona thing. You still have my number?

Comment

This won't be one of your more popular posts', but I do wish you well on your journey to staying clean. Post #24 struck a chord with me personally. While we are not the real "religious" type, we have a niece that has struggled for 25 years (since her early teens) and MANY times we were told how she was clean/sober and on the right path. We took custody of her son 8 years ago when he was 3. She's now a ward of the state with severe health issues due to her abuses of various things. My point is, maybe your family has heard the same old song and dance too many times like we did. I DO know that addicts make great liars and can be very convincing, even to themselves. They affect MANY lives around them and sometimes have no clue that they are. I'm not here to beat you up, but just giving that other family-side to this issue. Good Luck and Godspeed!

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
        It takes what it takes to get you to where you are. Just keep doing the next right thing and you'll get better. Call me if you get a chance - it's been a while since we talked - I think it was right around the whole Arizona thing. You still have my number?
        Dewey, send it to me when you get a chance. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X