Dfwstangers, an earnest apology.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dfwstangers, an earnest apology.

Not that I deserve it. My apologies for anyone I let down, I used to have a few friends and many acquaintances on this board, and over the last few years I destroyed a lot of relationships and lost a lot of personal possessions.

Some of you were around me when I was NOT in my right mind at all, and some of you had to listen to senseless ramblings on here. For that I am truly regretful, and if there is anything I can do to make it right, I am willing to do that.

I'll spare you all the gory details, but some of you know I overcame addiction for quite some time, then forgot how bad the pain was, was spiritually unhealthy for a few years, and had no defense one bright day against the euphoric recall that got the best of me.

It's been a rough few years since then, but my mind is again right, I'm physically healthy. I'm clean and sober again for a bit.

I am trying to put things back together again and am could use some help in a few areas:

I need an honest, affordable AC Tech to check out my air conditioning unit at my house. The outside unit cycles on and off rapidly. It may just be low on Freon.

I need an affordable paint and body man to replace / paint left front fender on a 2009 Ford Fusion. I wrecked it and need to get it fixed. It's my girlfriend's car. The same one I lost for a week. Also the right rear C-pillar and quarter panel need repaired / painted. That one was a sideswipe I didn't do that one, LOL

I don't expect anything for free, but I cannot afford to be overcharged right now, and some friendly help would be much appreciated.

I am trying once again, and I have no doubt things will get better.

Regards,

Chris

No one expects you to be perfect, and we all have our ups and downs. Congrats on getting yourself straight. Try to stay on the path man.

Comment

Good luck, Broham!! It ain't easy. Keep up the good fight!!

Comment

Oh, and a decent (modern) standard size fridge (white) and stand alone (floor) stovetop oven (white) for a good price would be greatly appreciated.

I am browsing the ads as well.

And thanks, Eric and Scratch Napkin

Comment

Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post
          Oh, and a decent (modern) standard size fridge (white) and stand alone (floor) stovetop oven (white) for a good price would be greatly appreciated.

I am browsing the ads as well.

And thanks, Eric and Scratch Napkin
          LMAO!!

Good on ya man.
          Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
            LMAO!!

Good on ya man.
            OOPS. Well my mind is ALMOST clear, ha!

Comment

You'll get to a point where you can laugh about all of it, just keep yourself surrounded with people that care and support you and you'll get there. Shaggin can probably fix the fusion for a reasonable price. Check the home improvement forum for a/c guys, I saw a few in there.

Comment

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                LMAO!!

Good on ya man.
                Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post
                OOPS. Well my mind is ALMOST clear, ha!
                I chuckled my ass off to that. I honestly thought it was a clever play on words.

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                  You'll get to a point where you can laugh about all of it, just keep yourself surrounded with people that care and support you and you'll get there. Shaggin can probably fix the fusion for a reasonable price. Check the home improvement forum for a/c guys, I saw a few in there.
                  Oh yeah. One instance is particularly funny, only because I didn't kill anyone in the process. On one instance, I left my girlfriend's apartment by the Ballpark and snapped into consciousness driving near Hulen / Altamesa.

Ran out of gas, floundered around trying to get gas in the car, eventually three Fort Worth PD rolled up on me, and I went to jail in Tarrant County, then was extradited to Phoenix on a plane to appear in court for probation violation.

The funny part is, before I left the apartment, I put on my girlfriend's blue jeans (she is a size 0), her light green fleece top, my Dallas Cowboys cap, and sunglasses. Now, this was 4 o'clock in the morning. I had NO idea how or why I left at that time, nor why I went to Hulen - I don't even know anyone there, nor have I been there in a decade.

I don't even remember getting processed in, nor the first 2 days in jail. I didn't know I had my girlfriend's clothes on until I processed out of Tarrant County and was being picked up by the Phoenix guys. So I had to fly on a plane to Phoenix, process into their jail, process back out, and be released on the street, all in girls clothes.

Please, be careful mixing Ativan with opiates!

I also lost 3500 cash in Stop 6 one day in a haze. It was a life changing experience for whoever found it. Also, it was that event that stopped me in my tracks and made me take a look at things, and get clean. Had I not lost that cash (on the ground somewhere, mind you), I believe I would be dead. I was literally overdosing on the floor the next morning, and thank God I didn't have the money to keep going once I snapped out of it or I might not be here.

I went through a lot of pain, and I will not soon forget it! But yes, as usual, I can laugh at most things.

Comment

If you feel the need to lose some cash, give me a shout, I could use some

Comment

Geez dude. I knew things were bad when you lost her car and it didn't make any sense. Take care of yourself and surround yourself with people who won't tolerate that shit. You don't want to hurt someone else and have it on your conscious.

Comment

Fuck around!!
                        Reality kissed you on the mouth and rammed three fingers in your dry ass, then made you call it "Daddy".

Definitely remember the pain that shit caused.

Comment

Relapse is part of recovery, not the end of it.

Glad you're still with us!
                          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Wow, keep you're head up man. You're on the right path. And if something gets tough the first thing you should do is talk to someone that will help you through the stress without going back to old habits. Good luck man.
                            "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

I hope you stay on the right path this time. I can't believe you can share things like this and brush it off as something to laugh at. I would be completely ashamed.

Comment

Working...
                              X