DfwMustangs Detectives..... need your help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattB View Post
    Maybe I missed it, but how did he screw you out of $150 Eric?

I don't want to get into it, but the end result is me being about 18 years old and trusting a guy that I worked with for 2 years and got along very well with something that ended up being a sort of pyramid scheme. He took another one of my friends who decided to work with him for something like a grand, even after I warned him. Was a shame really, I liked the hell out of him. Glad I got out of it so cheap in retrospect, but $150 was a lot of money to me back then. Hell, it's still enough to burn me. LOL, maybe this is why I took that Chandra cunt owning Chuck $150 a bit personally.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      I don't want to get into it, but the end result is me being about 18 years old and trusting a guy that I worked with for 2 years and got along very well with something that ended up being a sort of pyramid scheme. He took another one of my friends who decided to work with him for something like a grand, even after I warned him. Was a shame really, I liked the hell out of him. Glad I got out of it so cheap in retrospect, but $150 was a lot of money to me back then. Hell, it's still enough to burn me. LOL, maybe this is why I took that Chandra cunt owning Chuck $150 a bit personally.
      lol that's all I could think about while reading this thread! I still see her around town...

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
      I was in Vegas visiting Travis (Kangol). $150 twenty years ago is worth $243 today, fwiw.
      good to know!

Comment

Originally posted by Swamp Donkey View Post
        lol that's all I could think about while reading this thread! I still see her around town...

good to know!

I hope you go out of your way to open your wallet and look sadly into it while reproachfully shaking your head in front of her.

Comment

I hope you go out of your way to open your wallet and look sadly into it while reproachfully shaking your head in front of her.
          If it wasn't for passing her driving down the street, I would. Last time I saw her she was driving a new 5.0. Glad I could help a little!!

Comment

Don't worry. It'll be repo'ed in 6 months.

Comment

Well, I found out that MY Keith Gilbert has a company (LOL)

DBA Gilbert Best Choice Services. Sounds like Janitorial

I know about his bank deposits and withdrawals at Chase Bank. Looks like he is making deposits on the average of $300.00 every 3 or 4 days, probably from his accounts. Deposits are in Dallas, withdrawals all over Arlington and Dallas. Looks like he burns a lot of gas driving around.

He's got a rental car from Dollar Rental Car in Arlington he pays $175 a week on.

He owes $48,000 to JPS Hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                Funny how the same guy can proper fuck two board members here decades apart and nobody is the wiser...
                Ross, I don't think it's the same Keith Gilbert.

Which is even worse.

Comment

Age and address both fit Chris. Need that mugshot posted. I did a quick search but didn't find one.

Comment

Age and address both fit Chris. Need that mugshot posted. I did a quick search but didn't find one.
                    I know he was just getting out of the hospital when they moved in to my house, according to Jeremy. So that fits with him having a 48,000 dollar tab with JPS. So it could be that he kept the Unique Drive address going in Arlington but was nursing back to health in the back bedroom of my house off and on.... Although I don't show any payments that look like a rent or mortgage on the info I have on him. A string of convenience store purchases / gas, etc. Cigs too, I believe

I haven't called the phone number listed for him yet. To tell you the truth, I scrolled right past it originally and am just now seeing it. Maybe someone can call and ask what Best Choice Services is, you were needing your office cleaned, blah blah.

Comment

Ever get the key to the shed?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                        Ever get the key to the shed?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
                        Should have it by tomorrow.

Comment

Damn thats crazy, tuned in to see whats in the shed!
                          Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Seen through the window:

Comment

Sorry to disappoint, but I found nothing of interest in the shed. I'd already taken my valuables out of there. My sledgehammer and gas cans, misc. garden tools were in there, along with the headboard of a brass bed and some kids bikes they left.

Comment

Originally posted by hustleman View Post
                                Keith Gilbert has either a class A misdemeanor or SJF theft warrant for stealing items from Mission Arlington. I actually attempted to look for Keith at an address off Trent st in arlington and some apartments by Arkansas/360. Who has information of where Keith is located?
                                Hey guess what? I talked to one of my neighbors today and there was a Mission Arlington truck coming and going from my house all the time.

And every time I went over to the house and looked in the garage there where all kinds of items that looked exactly like they were going to, or maybe in this case, came from, a thrift shop.

In fact, there is a headboard for a brass bed in my shed still.

Comment

Working...
                                X