DfwMustangs Detectives..... need your help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DfwMustangs Detectives..... need your help

Hello, some of you might remember my post about my tenants I was trying to evict. Well I went to eviction court, they didn't show, and I won an automatic judgment in my favor. They moved out (I'm quite sure under cover of darkness), and stole my refrigerator, my oven and stove, my ladders out of my garage, my workbench, and some rolling metal shelving.

The Tenants were Jeremy Nicholas Gilbert DOB 08-05-87, and Ayanaiese Lopez. Additional occupant was Keith Gilbert, Jeremy's father.

They have a small black Toyota sedan DC3-R199. A rental according to police. He has had it for quite some time, and may even be not paying on it, it was hid behind the gate for awhile with the gate chained and locked.

Jeremy - License # 08475307 - the APD that came to my house said he has active traffic warrants. If he is pulled over in a traffic stop, I would LOVE to know he went to jail for at least his warrants, and his new address.

If anyone has any real and valid use for his SS#, I have that too. I really have no problem posting it up, I just don't know if it's against the law. He thought nothing of not paying rent, stealing my property, and leaving the place a mess, so if he can be tracked to a new address using that, I'll supply it.

They did not damage the place, but they did cover the windows of the garage, upper foyer windows, back bedroom window and my outside shed (WTF) with dark plastic. Why in the hell would anyone cover the shed windows with dark plastic. Meth lab? I have yet to find my spare key for it, and Tuff Shed is going to send me a new one.

Anyway, they did a bunch of really fucked up stuff on their way out. I have filed a report for felony theft of property, and a judgment against them for the amount owed to me. You can just imagine how bad I want my stuff back.

At the very least, if anyone, especially APD, sees them, I'd at least like the satisfaction of knowing he went to jail. A bonus would be an address.

I am highly suspicious of Keith Gilbert. I all but had a physical confrontation with him on my property, and he struck me as a pure criminal. Don't have any further info on him other than he looks to be mid - late 40s

Assholes.

My office is in Arlington, ill keep an eye out. Good thing is at least you got them out.
    Allstate Insurance
    Dominguez Agency
    1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
    Arlington, TX. 76018
    817-405-2011
    tdominguez@allstate.com
    Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

Wish you had more info on Keith. I have a history with a guy by that name in Arlington, age fits. Scam artist and con man. Did he have a black wife?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        Wish you had more info on Keith. I have a history with a guy by that name in Arlington, age fits. Scam artist and con man. Did he have a black wife?
        I wouldn't doubt it. Jeremy is Dominican, I believe. His girl claimed he was in the Dominican Republic on one of my many trips over there to collect rent.
        Ayanaiese looks to be black or mixed race. Their 2 young kids are mixed race (obviously, LOL) and Keith looks Dominican as well. It would not be a far stretch to assume Mr. Keith would get his swirl on.

Comment

Must be a different guy then, the Keith Gilbert I knew was white.

Comment

Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post
            I wouldn't doubt it. Jeremy is Dominican, I believe. His girl claimed he was in the Dominican Republic on one of my many trips over there to collect rent.
            Ayanaiese looks to be black or mixed race. Their 2 young kids are mixed race (obviously, LOL) and Keith looks Dominican as well. It would not be a far stretch to assume Mr. Keith would get his swirl on.
            5'9 ish, 190-200 pounds. Dark curly short hair. Strong face. Dark, empty eyes.

I am telling you, I believe he is behind anything that went bad over there.

When they moved in, I had not met Keith. I knew of Jeremy as a self employed business man in the car business. He had a business partner, Byron Simms, who I met. They seemed to be screening ME as we did all the financials on the rental deal. The family seemed nice. They cleaned the place religiously, the lawn and shrubs were immaculate, etc. The rent was always paid on time (for 3 months).

Then suddenly all communication stopped. The windows were blacked out, the locks were changed, the gate was chained shut, and Keith was running interference for everyone, and seemed quite versed in Tenant Rights. As did all of them.

And yes, he struck me as con man, liar, thief, career criminal, and ex-con. I could smell it all over him. And I would know.

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Thanks sosoe! I think Mr. Gilbert underestimated the powers of a message board.

Comment

pure scumbags.

Comment

They have a small black Toyota sedan DC3-R199. A rental according to police. He has had it for quite some time, and may even be not paying on it, it was hid behind the gate for awhile with the gate chained and locked.
                    Registered to a Mei Auto Rental, 900 E Division St, Arlington, TX, 76011. Good luck with that. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                      Registered to a Mei Auto Rental, 900 E Division St, Arlington, TX, 76011. Good luck with that. lol.
                      That about figures!

Comment

After reading thus far, all that comes to mind is.... Regulators, Mount Up!
                        sigpic

Comment

What if I am able to come up with the address of where they're at now (with the help of a dfwmustanger....) .. Can I call the police or the detective on the case and have them demand entry, and provide pics of my stuff, bring a witness to the fact that it's mine, and expect to get it back? Er, if it's even there.... they could have very well sold it.

I know I have to prove ownership of the property, but pics are all I have right now. The stove/oven were existing in the house when I bought it, and the paperwork for the fridge I have is somewhere in storage in a box - if need be I can dig for it.

But what if they are caught redhanded with my property? Can they go to jail right then in there?

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
                            After reading thus far, all that comes to mind is.... Regulators, Mount Up!
                            I like this idea best.

Comment

I like this idea best.
                              I'm in. Just a PM and I'll be there.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Working...
                              X