Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DFW vs Louisiana and getting out of tickets

So i was reading this news article today
    These are the states and territories with the most convictions of public officials per 100,000.

and no shock Louisiana is at the top of the list. It reminded me of a story a buddy of mine told me was sort of standard procedure he used when getting pulled over for speeding or something minor was to just hand the officer his wallet when he asked for ID and such. Usually $40-$50 covers it and the officers let him off.

I can't say I've ever tried that around here but my chl has actually helped me out a couple of times. How well would it work around here?

Don't ever drive to N.O. and go through Natchitoches LA. Them bastards hide in bushes and shit.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      Don't ever drive to N.O. and go through Natchitoches LA. Them bastards hide in bushes and shit.
      Last ticket I got was in Natchitoches. Fuckin pricks.

Comment

Also, don't rely on your Texas CHL to get a pass in New Orleans. They're generally shitty about open carry, too, even though it's legal without a permit.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by turboford View Post
          Last ticket I got was in Natchitoches. Fuckin pricks.
          Yup, they don't fuck around, I was in my Lightning and had a crown vic latched on to me doing the same speed, they pulled both of us over and he told me that an airplane clocked me doing 80, I was like that's weird its cloudy, the ceiling was low and I was actually doing 95, lol!
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            They were in the pines when they got me

Comment

The reason Texas is so low is because here in Texas we just don't prosecute them. Look at John Wiley Price.

Comment

Working...
              X