Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has lost their Medical Plan due to Obamacare?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just remember folks, this crap was conceived by republicans. The individual mandate was pushed by the heritage foundation, a conservative think tank.

Don't believe me? Look it up.
    Full time ninja editor.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
      #yolo.

What y'all eat don't make me shit. Sounds like you all need bcbs. Just sayin

Sent from my HTC first using Tapatalk
      I have BCBS, the first quote they gave my company was 28% higher than last year. I will post up details about where I end up specifically, but I'm not sure just having BCBS is the answer.
      "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
      -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Originally posted by majorownage View Post
        Just remember folks, this crap was conceived by republicans. The individual mandate was pushed by the heritage foundation, a conservative think tank.

Right, but not with the government as the source. More like mandating that all drivers have I distance but leave it up to the driver to go out into the market for themselves. Look at the two Republican sponsors from 94. They both oppose this carp.

A half truth is not a truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow06 View Post
          I have BCBS, the first quote they gave my company was 28% higher than last year. I will post up details about where I end up specifically, but I'm not sure just having BCBS is the answer.
          I think being part of a Liberal-loving union has its advantages in this case (supposing he's not lying or just not reading it right).

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
            Right, but not with the government as the source. More like mandating that all drivers have I distance but leave it up to the driver to go out into the market for themselves. Look at the two Republican sponsors from 94. They both oppose this carp.

A half truth is not a truth.
            Obummer care isn't government health insurance. It's a mandate to have health insurance.
            Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Just remember folks, this crap was conceived by republicans. The individual mandate was pushed by the heritage foundation, a conservative think tank.

Who the fuck cares? It's a garbage law and the democrats embraced it, and now they are trying to do everything they can to not make them look like total morons.

I am personally finding it fucking HILARIOUS that there were quite a few conservative senators screaming at the top of the their lungs about all these problems that would come up, liberals denying saying these certain individuals were just fear mongering, then just about everything these certain individuals said came true.

Looks like to me if the democrats had agreed with the republicans during this past govt shutdown to delay the individual mandate 1 year, a lot of these bugs could have been worked out. Both parties would have looked like winners.
              Last edited by FATHERFORD; 11-15-2013, 06:07 AM.
              "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
                Who the fuck cares? It's a garbage law and the democrats embraced it, and now they are trying to do everything they can to not make them look like total morons.

I am personally finding it fucking HILARIOUS that there were quite a few conservative senators screaming at the top of the their lungs about all these problems that would come up, liberals denying saying these certain individuals were just fear mongering, then just about everything these certain individuals came true.

Looks like to me if the democrats had agreed with the republicans during this past govt shutdown to delay the individual mandate 1 year, a lot of these bugs could have been worked out. Both parties would have looked like winners.
                Fucking hilarious is correct. They can't delay the individual mandate for a year because that destroys the economics of the program. They need about seven million people to sign up, otherwise rates go through the roof in 2015. Believe it or not, the new rates for insurance that everyone is seeing are actually lower than they should be, the rates we see anticipate the seven million sign ups and the projected ideal risk pool these idiots envisioned. The federal government also has to pay the insurance companies for their losses in 2014. If you don't get the participants or you delay the sign ups rates skyrocket.

I am not surprised at all that the ass clown in chief came out yesterday and said people could keep their plans. Typical Chicago politics. This idiot is now going to try to blame the insurace companies when the plans don't magically re-materialize over the next month. Like you can cook up an insurance program overnight, lol. You can tell these idiots have never run a private enterprise. These people are going to ride this thing until the bitter end until Congress gets scared shitless and repeals it. Meanwhile Obama's approval rating for everyone but the human livestock like Naynay, will go down into the 20s.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

#yolo.

What y'all eat don't make me shit. Sounds like you all need bcbs. Just sayin

Do you have any idea at all how insurance works? Surely you're aware that BCBS is no different than any other company, right?
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Look, I'll just keep my extra 300/month and mind my own business.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      I am not surprised at all that the ass clown in chief came out yesterday and said people could keep their plans. Typical Chicago politics. This idiot is now going to try to blame the insurance companies when the plans don't magically re-materialize over the next month.
                      The blame game had already begun this morning on NPR, with the announcer stating that "the onus is now on the insurance companies to do something", like any of this is their fault. The onus remains completely on obammy and the senators/representatives who voted in favor of this turd.

Comment

Look, I'll just keep my extra 300/month and mind my own business.

It was just a question. One you obviously don't know the answer to.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                          The blame game had already begun this morning on NPR, with the announcer stating that "the onus is now on the insurance companies to do something", like any of this is their fault. The onus remains completely on obammy and the senators/representatives who voted in favor of this turd.
                          Carney and others were blaming insurance companies as soon as people started receiving the cancellation notices.

Comment

Look, I'll just keep my extra 300/month and mind my own business.

I thought it was 61/wk savings? You have 5 weeks in your months?

Comment

Obummer care isn't government health insurance. It's a mandate to have health insurance.
                              Right. That meets the government's expectations, or you have to do what?

(We'll walk you through this slowly)

Comment

• Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                                I thought it was 61/wk savings? You have 5 weeks in your months?
                                Obama math...

Comment

Working...
                                X