Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has lost their Medical Plan due to Obamacare?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJ View Post
    Don't call it ACA. Call it Obamacare. I want that motherfucker to get all the credit.

THIS!!!

What kills me is the low number of sign ups, however their website can't work? I guess to many people are incredulous over the great deal they are "trying" to get.

Comment

the system is probably not down just no motherfucker in thier right mind would sign up for that shit.
      "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Originally posted by Country cracker View Post
        the system is probably not down just no motherfucker in thier right mind would sign up for that shit.
        Being down means you can't figure out how ridiculous the prices are. By design.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I didn't lose my old plan, but the cost went up 22%.
          Jay Johnson
          Car hauler for hire

Comment

Originally posted by jayjohnson600 View Post
            Congratulations! The government solved your problem. You'll be dropped next year and it will go up again!
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by jayjohnson600 View Post
              Just like Obama promised, if you like your current plan you can keep it!

Comment

Changed the thread title again. This is the last time you fuckers!

Comment

I lost mine because of Obama, but not Obamacare

Comment

I left my previous employer (which was expensive and crappy to being with), now I'm out pocket for expenses... bring on the penalties.
                    Allstate Insurance
                    Dominguez Agency
                    1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
                    Arlington, TX. 76018
                    817-405-2011
                    tdominguez@allstate.com
                    Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      I'm a cynic as well, but it's the system we have to use. Eric is just one person, but there is power in numbers. We haven't seen shit yet. This is going to blow up. And if EVERYONE that gets cancelled writes their representatives, it could make a difference.
                      Guessing blood is the only thing that is going to change anything. I hear ya though.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

from Stng5Pnt8
                        ...now I'm out pocket for expenses... bring on the penalties.
                        If you structure your EOY tax liability to pay-in just a little bit on your tax return, the law has no facility to collect the penalty. Yet.

They will likely claw-back the penalty after they fix the loophole.
                        Jay Johnson
                        Car hauler for hire

Comment

My wife lost hers, was fully paid by the company and covered almost everything 100%. Now she has to pay (a large amount) and the coverage is shitty.

Tell me again about how the open healthcare market would drive down costs by companies who were competing?

Comment

I did apply to get my kids on CHIPS.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                              Guessing blood is the only thing that is going to change anything. I hear ya though.
                              It would be best to have this new entitlement crater during the next POTUS term(s).
                              Fresh enough to kill it.

If they wait long, it will be much harder to kill it, as people and the economy will have more tied up in this new entitlement, and the damage will go wider and deeper.
                              Jay Johnson
                              Car hauler for hire

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                                248 total enrollees as of 10/30/13
                                Serious? If so, PLEASE give me a source!

Stevo
                                Originally posted by SSMAN
                                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                                X