Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has lost their Medical Plan due to Obamacare?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Write a letter to your representatives, Eric. Seriously.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
      The lady that runs the showroom for us has MS. Her insurance just went up to a little over $700/month.
      What was it?
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
        Do you have a HC flexible spending account?
        No.

Originally posted by bcoop View Post

Barton will be hearing from me.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          Like that is gonna do shit. They passed the law with a ton of opposition, Obama was reelected with a ton of opposition, just about everything that the current regime is doing is met with a ton of public opposition. I don't need anymore proof that what the majority wants doesn't matter anymore.

Comment

Haven't lost ours yet, but our deductibles etc went up last year. We are now hit with surcharges for spouses who can insure themselves through their employers, even if it is more expensive, and if you are a tobacco user.

They give us incentive programs to earn money into our HSA's and I damn sure take advantage of it. But this ACA Obamabullshit is just that. A bunch of bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
              Like that is gonna do shit. They passed the law with a ton of opposition, Obama was reelected with a ton of opposition, just about everything that the current regime is doing is met with a ton of public opposition. I don't need anymore proof that what the majority wants doesn't matter anymore.
              I'm a cynic as well, but it's the system we have to use. Eric is just one person, but there is power in numbers. We haven't seen shit yet. This is going to blow up. And if EVERYONE that gets cancelled writes their representatives, it could make a difference.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Just sent off a letter to Barton. Don't know that it will do anything, but I'm glad I sent it any way.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                  That ain't no shit, Patrick...

<-----"Mongo just a pawn in game of life."
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Sounds like a death panel to me
                    "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                      What was it?
                      $540/month

Comment

Fuckin' A Eric. The way it's going I can the headline now, "Old cripple bastard goes on shooting rampage" lmao

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                          I'm told I'm going to benefit from having a lighter wallet.
                          Helps with your posture whilst sitting.

Comment

I already purchase my insurance myself anyways. BCBS sent me a letter last month saying I had the choice of keeping my current policy or switching to a new one, I can get a "Gold" plan for a about what I currently pay. I haven't actually sat down and looked it over to see if there would be a benefit to switching or not.

Comment

Don't call it ACA. Call it Obamacare. I want that motherfucker to get all the credit.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I checked out the plans that were offered to me. WITH the credit, my premium on the "Bronze" plan was $336 per month, with a 12k deductible and it doesn't cover shit.

In total, I was offered 28 plans with the best being a "Silver" plan through Cigna that cost $565 per month and had a $3500 deductible, but covered 100% after the deductible.

My work changed their plans because of Obummercare and now they're even shittier than they were.

I'm taking my time and will likely just opt out.

Comment

Working...
                                X