Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has lost their Medical Plan due to Obamacare?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a letter from BCBS of TX the other day... "Sorry, but effective Dec 31, 2014, your current plan will no longer be available..." in other words: "Get ready for an Ass Screwing and you can forget about the KY (cause it's not covered)"

mardyn

Comment

• Mine is going up another 10% this year!! Hooray!
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Why is men's and women's health care cost different? I demand equal rights and fair fees for men! Who's with me?

Comment

• Read it again. Under Obamacare insurers can't charge more for women. Rates went up but they went up less for women because women were paying more.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
            Mine is going up another 10% this year!! Hooray!
            Congradulations! Just imagine all the shitbags that will be living longer, healthier lives on your dime!
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• My wife and my plans are gone 12/31/14.

Comment

• Ah yes, I had forgotten that about a month after most people found out they would lose their plan, Obama backtracked. Didn't mean much for those of us that worked for companies that had already gone to the time and expense to change everything already. So, I guess a lot of Americans are about to lose their plans as the year draws to a close. It's a shame it doesn't all happen before the end of next week so they can be reminded to vote accordingly.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                  My wife and my plans are gone 12/31/14.
                  Will you miss her?
                  sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                  17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                  13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                  86 SVO - Sold
                  '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                  01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                  65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                    Will you miss her?
                    I sprayed tea on my screen.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Mine went up last year, I just got the renewal info in the mail. Don't want to think about it much, but I am sure it will go up again.
                      1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
                      1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
                      2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                        Will you miss her?
                        Hahahahahaha!!!! Also I shouldn't just say our plans are gone, the company is no longer offering insurance at all.

Comment

• ^15% again this year, and lost some benefits as well, I'm sure.
                          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                          86 SVO - Sold
                          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Got my notice today.

Fucking bullshit.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                              Congradulations! Just imagine all the shitbags that will be living longer, healthier lives on your dime!
                              God this really squeezes my gerbils. The cost of covering near-do-wells is staggering. I shouldn't have looked.

Comment

• I saw this on Yahoo and then could not find it again so I just found one that was close.

The White House is making an astonishing claim that the decision to delay the enrollment period for Obamacare until after the election was not political.
                                During the White House Press Briefing today, ABC News reporter Jonathan Karl questioned the administration’s decision, pointing out that people shopping for health care would be unable to see premium hikes until after the election.

“Why is it that last year October 1 was the date now it is November 15? asked Karl.

White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest insisted that the decision was likely reached by “something other than politics,” and said the date was selected by the “experts” at the Department of Health and Human Services.

“This date for the beginning of this enrollment period was determined months if not years ago,” Earnest added.

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                                X