hardly any kids last night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Country cracker View Post
    Psshhhh there are no black people around my hood.
    Bus or van...

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
      Bus or van...
      You know now that I think about it, there was a school bus with a white pire banner on it at the end of the street.
      "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

No one here...

Then again, you'd have to be nuts to come down a long ass driveway in the country at night.
        Originally posted by Buzzo
        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Kat and I took our son to the neighborhood where my daughter lives with her mother. I guess I was expecting a newer neighborhood near a couple of elementary schools with a bunch of young families residing in it to have more of a turnout for trick or treating. I'd say more than half of the houses on the few streets we walked didn't have any of their lights on at all.

I guess most people go to the "trunk or treat" things now but I think that's pretty lame. I remember being my kids age and the neighborhood we went to had nearly every house light on and giving out candy with a few houses done up like haunted houses.

In the last 5 or so years my kids have been of age to trick or treat, we haven't found anywhere like that. Pretty disappointing, but I guess the kids don't really know what they're missing if every Halloween is the same way as it has been...

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          a few things.....

1. how about we dont fly down the street in the car in the pitch black when we know there are kids out.

2. we are so lazy that we cant be bothered to walk around with our kids, we have to drive them door to door and or follow them in the car. squeeze in a little quality time with your kid.

3. dont have a bigger goat that me and no costume and expect candy as we will ask you to do a backflip.

4. halloween grinch rant off. feel free to add!

god bless.
          Originally posted by Mike View Post
          5. Don't walk across peoples yards

6. Say thank you

To add onto those...

If you have your entire yard decorated for Halloween, it's expected that you'll be giving out candy so don't get pissy when kids knock on your door.

Don't have your porch and inside lights on if you don't want kids to knock on your door for candy and don't get pissy when they do.

If you have dogs that go bat shit crazy when the doorbell rings or someone knocks, perhaps keep them locked away for a few hours that bunches of kids dressed up in costumes will be coming to the door, and make sure said dog can't try to get at or somehow jump on the kids that keep coming by.
          --Marcus

Comment

11 kids total at our house.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
              Naynay?
              Just when you start earning cool points. Then all of a sudden, JENGAAAA!!!!

Sent from my HTC first using Tapatalk
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                Just when you start earning cool points. Then all of a sudden, JENGAAAA!!!!

Sent from my HTC first using Tapatalk
                Make that DJANGO!!!

Comment

Working...
                X