No announcement yet.

hardly any kids last night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine was mobbed but it is every year cause people come from other hoods to hit it .
    Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

2. we are so lazy that we cant be bothered to walk around with our kids, we have to drive them door to door and or follow them in the car. squeeze in a little quality time with your kid.

god bless.
      Last night I seen so Much of this, I was like wtf? My parents would drop us off at one corner and go park a couple blocks over and take the young kids (3-4 years old) trick or treating then we would all meet up somewhere.
      Street car.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        \/ \/ \/
        I don't see how that has to do with being a marine...

Comment

We had probably 50 kids. If the older kids with no costumes are polite I will hook them up. Otherwise they get mints or those strawberry candies.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
            I don't see how that has to do with being a marine...
            Would it be more helpful to you if an adjective or two were used?

Comment

Mine were with thier mom this year, so I left a large halloween bucket of candy on the porch with the light on and went and saw Carrie.

This morning even the bucket is gone. And Carrie was ok.
              WRX

Comment

After having a total of 3 kids the previous 3 years I didn't buy any candy and there were a ton of kids out last night.

Comment

My son has outgrown it so he passed out candy at my parent's house. I took my daughter trick or treating in her Mom's neighborhood. Streets were pretty bare, and roughly every third house had the lights on. When I got home, not a single house had their lights on in my neighborhood. But there are only 2-3 houses on my street that have kids.

A week ago my daughter informed me that she wasn't going trick or treating because someone told her it was evil. I came unglued with the ex. Believe what you want but let the kids be kids. Fucking horseshit.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

So is age 10 a good time for them to quit? Maybe drop the whole no santa claus thing too?

Comment

Went through 6 jumbo bags of candy and still ran out. I didn't expect that many kids. I sat outside from 6ish till about 9 with a heavy stream of kids.

Only lost my temper once when the 15 passenger van pulled up filled with Mexicans. It was the 70 year old non English speaker that prompted the "get the fuck out of here" response.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                        did anyone else notice a lack of trick or treaters last night?? We are in carrollton and i bet will still have 10lbs of candy left over. i had parents asking us to NOT give so much candy as i was attempting to get rid of it so i dont balloon to 600lbs after eating all the left overs.

god bless.
                        I live in a pretty close proximity to Castle Hills and one of my neighbors told me you couldn't find a parking spot in that neighborhood due to the influx of trick o treaters to the area. It was pretty much a ghost town @ my neighborhood which is fine with me.
                        It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                          No way! I'd shove a Snickers up someone's ass!
                          You'd do that anyway....

Comment

My street had so many kids that you couldnt even drive. Evryone ran out of candy in about an hour.

Comment

Kids tend to go to affluent areas these days. We were slammed.
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I loved the fact that since it is halloween, EVERYONE can just ignore the sidewalk and walk down the middle of the street...I had a group of about 10 kids, most of which were difficult to see as it was dark outside and they tend to "blend" in just walking right downt he middle of the street side by side...

Anyways, they just look back at you as if I was in the wrong. You ever get that stong urge to just bump one of them...lol
                                Last edited by Gtracer; 11-01-2013, 12:06 PM.
                                Originally posted by Sean88gt
                                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                                Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Working...
                                X