hardly any kids last night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hardly any kids last night...

did anyone else notice a lack of trick or treaters last night?? We are in carrollton and i bet will still have 10lbs of candy left over. i had parents asking us to NOT give so much candy as i was attempting to get rid of it so i dont balloon to 600lbs after eating all the left overs.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Was packed here in Haslet. I guess they were importing them from Carrolton?
    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
    86 SVO - Sold
    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

only three trick or treaters here in Denton.

More and more people are taking their kids to these public parties like the Trunk or Treat in Lake Dallas. I wonder why they call it "Trunk". Somehow I think a Southern Baptist was involved

Comment

bought 3 big bags of candy.. had 2 kids come by. failboat.

Comment

We went to the festival at the Cowboy Church in Waxahachie. Free food and drinks, games, mechanical bull, animals, pony rides, tons of prizes and give aways, candy out the ass... Why would people send their kids door to door anymore?

Comment

We had about 200 kids.
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
              We went to the festival at the Cowboy Church in Waxahachie. Free food and drinks, games, mechanical bull, animals, pony rides, tons of prizes and give aways, candy out the ass... Why would people send their kids door to door anymore?
              Tradition

Comment

Lots of kids in my neighborhood, but I didn't have the light on.

<- grinch.

Comment

We had a decent amount of kids, lots of SUVs and buses parked along the side streets too, kinda weird. BTW, fuck those godamn "kids" walking up to my door just before dark in shorts and a t-shirt and a backpack to put the candy in, that's when we knew to turn off the porch light.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                    because church.

Comment

a few things.....

1. how about we dont fly down the street in the car in the pitch black when we know there are kids out.

2. we are so lazy that we cant be bothered to walk around with our kids, we have to drive them door to door and or follow them in the car. squeeze in a little quality time with your kid.

3. dont have a bigger goat that me and no costume and expect candy as we will ask you to do a backflip.

4. halloween grinch rant off. feel free to add!

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                        We had a decent amount of kids, lots of SUVs and buses parked along the side streets too, kinda weird. BTW, fuck those godamn "kids" walking up to my door just before dark in shorts and a t-shirt and a backpack to put the candy in, that's when we knew to turn off the porch light.
                        Buses?

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                          because church.
                          The also had many at civic centers for the heathens

Comment

Living in the sticks has its advantages and Halloween is one of them. Good neighbors...etc. My neighbor and I hosted a hay ride for trick or treating. Other areas did the same. Unfortunately, some parents thought it was just a hay ride and got a little panicky when there kids were not back in an hour. In a 12' trailer we had 13 kids and about 8 adults.

However, when I lived in Plano the experience was much different. It's that whole parenting thing...
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I went out to my dads shop and changed my oil specifically to avoid them. In the 3 years since I bought my house I have yet to be there on Halloween.

Comment

Working...
                              X