Trails on 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trails on 360

Does anyone still ride there? I bought a used Polaris and was wanting to play a bit to shake out all the bugs before I took it out to the lease
    Photobucket

Yes, but theyve been coming down on people more and more over the years. I would tread carefully and play stupid if you encounter LE

Comment

Yep, word on the streets is they will bust you with a quickness and they don't give out warnings. I don't know anyone who still risks it, although I still see people out there (from the highway) from time to time.

Comment

Well hell. Too old to play with the po po's. Just wanted to check it out and make sure its all good.
        Photobucket

Comment

FYI, it's the same story West of there where Euless Main dead ends by the river. They have "No Trespassing" signs up, so it would be a bad idea to try it.

There are a few trails (very small) around a big pond on the Northwest side of Trinity and 820. No signs up last time I was there 2 or 3 years ago. It's nothing like the 360 trails, but might be enough to test things out. That pond holds fish, too. I've even seen some gar swimming around in it.

Comment

Yeah, I wont spend all day. Just 30 minutes or so. Thank ya for the tips.
            Photobucket

Comment

you are in trophy club arent you?
              http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

Originally posted by SNEAKY View Post
                you are in trophy club arent you?
                Yeah, but I dont think they will let us in the park when its muddy.
                Photobucket

Comment

Well, there is rocky ridge this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by SNEAKY View Post
                    Well, there is rocky ridge this weekend
                    Nope! Saturday the Polaris and I will be in Cisco deer hunting.
                    Photobucket

Comment

Hmmm. I would call trophy club in the morning. It would suck to get ticketed or impounded at 360

Comment

Yep. Is what I'm thinking too.
                        Photobucket

Comment

Having never been to the trails on 360 and only heard the stories. There are several spots right off the highway that always look very fresh where it looks like people are wheeling. It looks like people are pulling right off the highway, putting it in 4wd, and going up a hill through some trees. Is this the same area?

Comment

Boston just won the WS!
                            Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

When I drive by there it looks overgrown and hardly rideable. I haven't ridden out there in years though. I've been run out there a few times.

Comment

Working...
                              X