Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Effin' cancer strikes close to home again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Josh.0 View Post
    It's in our water and in what we eat.
    Exactly! All these foods we get from the shelves of the grocery store are full of preservatives that do nothing but keep the food from going bad longer, thus making it able to sell more. They have fixed test results and blind eyes paid for by lobbyists to pass these chemicals through the FDA's testing.

We are all exposed.

Comment

I try to kill my own food. It will be easier once I get my land next year.
      "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Sorry for your losses and I agree with all posts above.

Comment

Originally posted by KCHAR View Post
          I'm telling you man, something has changed exposing us to this, I'll tell you why:

2008 my mom dies of breast cancer
          2009 my best friend dies of prostate cancer
          2011 my sister in law does of throat cancer
          2013 my dad dies of brain cancer

The hell is going on? I really am starting to think something has changed and we are exposed to stuff we weren't exposed to 20-30 years ago
          Not just cancer. There are a lot of people in my age group that have crohn's disease and UC. I find it odd that crohn's was all but unheard before the 80's and then suddenly 100,000+ have it.

Comment

I just learned of a friend of mine in his 80's has bladder cancer. His wife died a few years ago and he lives alone. I think if I was that age and in that position, I would deny the chemo, get some weed (I don't even smoke it, but I would start) sell off/give away all my stuff, take care of my last expenses and plan some kind of going out party kinda like that movie "Get Low".

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
              Not just cancer. There are a lot of people in my age group that have crohn's disease and UC. I find it odd that crohn's was all but unheard before the 80's and then suddenly 100,000+ have it.
              Isn't that supposedly related to genetic modification of agricultural products?

Comment

Add autism and other sensory disorders.

Comment

I hear you...

My mother was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer mid/end of last year. It spread to her lymph nodes, she went through extensive chemotherapy and then finally ended up having a mastectomy. She was in remission for a few months, her hair grew back, she was feeling better and all. She left to Mexico for a few months to travel and relax a bit and all was good. She came back here and shortly after she started having pains on her chest/skin, apparently it's back and it spread to her skin. She started radiation, and after all the pain and suffering with that, now she started chemotherapy once again this week. It's going to be even more vicious now since they are having to attack the cancer with a higher/stronger dosage of chemo.
                  Allstate Insurance
                  Dominguez Agency
                  1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
                  Arlington, TX. 76018
                  817-405-2011
                  tdominguez@allstate.com
                  Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

1 round of chemo, plant based diet and stay active.

Cannabis works, it increases appetite, helps with nausea and is better at fighting pain than the pharmaceuticals are.
                    Big Rooster Racing
                    1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                      Isn't that supposedly related to genetic modification of agricultural products?
                      Thats a theory yeah. The most popular being that it comes from cows since it's very close to Johns Disease, which affects cattle.

Comment

Working...
                      X