What new Ford DD toy would you buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What new Ford DD toy would you buy?

Just curious what you would vote for and why. Of course Im dreaming big here, but you never know!
    Mustang GT Track Pack
    0%
    Mustang GT CS
    0%
    Mustang GT Convertible
    0%
    GT500
    0%
    GT500 Convertible
    0%
    Boss 302
    0%
    Taurus SHO
    0%
    SVT Raptor
    0%

I'm very much enjoying my '13 GT. Ford really hit a Grand Slam with the current Mustang.

Comment

you are constantly searching for a vehicle huh?

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        you are constantly searching for a vehicle huh?

god bless.
        LOL, is it that bad and obvious?! No, Im just curious what other people would chose. Maybe one day when I win the lottery and I can have my 85 GT and a new toy car/truck... One day.

Comment

I voted for the Boss 302, but I actually bought a '14 GT/CS a few months ago and I freaking love it. They just don't make new Boss models anymore and they are tough to find.
          Originally posted by stevo
          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

For a DD I would get a Fiesta.

Otherwise for a performance Ford I am still very happy with my current '03 Mach 1.

Comment

I've got a new Ford Edge with an EB 4cyl for a DD. While I love the vehicle itself, I despise the dysfunctional design of the electronics and driver aids.

I'm assuming other vehicles in the Ford line-up would have similar issues.

I'll think long and hard before purchasing another Ford product in the future.

mardyn

Comment

Automatic 5.0 fx4 with air conditioned seats

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Comment

I am really liking the fuck out of those new Explorer Sports. They are sleek looking. Very Land Roverish. I am really considering one for my next vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                    LOL, is it that bad and obvious?! No, Im just curious what other people would chose. Maybe one day when I win the lottery and I can have my 85 GT and a new toy car/truck... One day.
                    cool! out of the choices i would go with a new gt. but could possibly be talked into at least looking at a focus st

god bless.
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Living in a smaller town I vote GT500, but having to drive in traffic in DFW I would want a GT with an auto.

Comment

Boss for me. I drive through a lot of twisties on the way to and from work.
                        95 Lightning #1155/2280 - SOLD
                        93 Coupe - SOLD
                        13 5.0 F150 RCSB -DD
                        86 LX hatch - current money pit

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                          Living in a smaller town I vote GT500, but having to drive in traffic in DFW I would want a GT with an auto.
                          I voted for a new GT500 too. I thought the same thing about traffic and got an automatic in my 10 GT. But there are times I'd like to have a manual. I think I could deal with it- especially in a Shelby.

Comment

Originally posted by kirbster View Post
                            I voted for a new GT500 too. I thought the same thing about traffic and got an automatic in my 10 GT. But there are times I'd like to have a manual. I think I could deal with it- especially in a Shelby.
                            It works both ways. Bought a new manual GT in 09. After a couple of years I was ready for an automatic. Still putting off trading it in but hope to, soon.

Comment

Boss 302 over GT500 for me although I like the GT500 more. 600 rwhp for the street was crazy in a friends 03 harley f150. I couldn't imagine in something that weighs over 1000 lbs less.

Comment

Working...
                              X