Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to deal with harassment from a police officer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Well, I guess the only solution is to kill him.
    See post #10

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
      Well played!
      Originally posted by Chili View Post
      7 years November 6th, to be exact.
      That's my best friend's anniversary (though they're only at 2).

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
        The OP is not the cheater, he's the sancho. Figure it out.
        I'd pop a cap in Sancho and I'd slap her doooooooown.
        Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• I was listening to this song today and thought about the OP.

Comment

• Originally posted by JP135 View Post
            This IS Texas. We have certain standards to maintain.

Was it CJ or Yale who commenting that so many conversations here end with "Well, you may just have to shoot him"?
            Yep, only in Texas.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 00bolt View Post
              Ill try and make this long story short....

about a year ago I worked with a girl, she was married. Nothing ever happened, in fact we werent really even all that close. I left the job for another job. She started texting me alot. Wanting to meet up, etc. I actually did my best to blow her off as much as I could. However, I am still a guy and did continue to text, etc with her. But I never did actually meet up with her.

Anyway, a couple weeks ago she sends me a text saying her husband is out of town and wants to meet up. I was out of town myself and told her i was out of town... But in fact, I wasnt even out of town. I just didnt want to meet up and didnt know how to just tell the chick to back off. I kinda did multiple times, not sure why i even played the stupid games of ever responding to her.

anyway, so apparently her husband found the text on her phone and showed up at my work, accusing me of having an affair, blah blah... i try and be nice and tell him nothing happened, but leave me alone, etc. yall deal with this, not my issue. So for last week or two hes been texting and calling and leaving voicemails saying how I need to meet him, talk to him, i dont want him showing up at my house, work, etc.. face this like a man, etc etc. says he pulled up phone records and got all the old texts, etc from her phone, etc.

thng is, i dont even care... i just want him to go away. Today I got a call from my ex wife that he showed up at her work and told her about all this. Not that it matters, shes my ex... but its just the point.

what can I do? file a restraining order? go see his boss or something? He is a police officer for Ft. Worth, so Ive got to think there is something I can do.
              Why the fuck did you even reply??? Fucking idiot dumbass

Comment

• Originally posted by KCHAR View Post
                Why the fuck did you even reply??? Fucking idiot dumbass
                He wanted the pooosaaaay!

Comment

• Or just wanted to keep the fish on the hook.....

Comment

• If he keeps it up, just send him an action pic. Preferably without protection.
                    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by JP135 View Post
                      This IS Texas. We have certain standards to maintain.

Was it CJ or Yale who commenting that so many conversations here end with "Well, you may just have to shoot him"?
                      Judge - Why'd you shoot him?

Texan - 'Cuz he was home!
                      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                      86 SVO - Sold
                      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                        If he keeps it up, just send him an action pic. Preferably without protection.

and break the news you've got the HIV.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          and break the news you've got the HIV.
                          No need for that. If I'm gonna get blamed for some shit I didn't do... well goddamnit I'm gonna go fuck that cunt proper and take graphic, hi-res close ups of my cock being reeled out of her yogurt trap.
                          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                            your only option is to kill him.
                            lol
                            I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

• Originally posted by KCHAR View Post
                              Why the fuck did you even reply???
                              Because testosterone!

Comment

• Did he ever let up?

Comment

Working...
                                X