Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to deal with harassment from a police officer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to deal with harassment from a police officer?

Ill try and make this long story short....

about a year ago I worked with a girl, she was married. Nothing ever happened, in fact we werent really even all that close. I left the job for another job. She started texting me alot. Wanting to meet up, etc. I actually did my best to blow her off as much as I could. However, I am still a guy and did continue to text, etc with her. But I never did actually meet up with her.

Anyway, a couple weeks ago she sends me a text saying her husband is out of town and wants to meet up. I was out of town myself and told her i was out of town... But in fact, I wasnt even out of town. I just didnt want to meet up and didnt know how to just tell the chick to back off. I kinda did multiple times, not sure why i even played the stupid games of ever responding to her.

anyway, so apparently her husband found the text on her phone and showed up at my work, accusing me of having an affair, blah blah... i try and be nice and tell him nothing happened, but leave me alone, etc. yall deal with this, not my issue. So for last week or two hes been texting and calling and leaving voicemails saying how I need to meet him, talk to him, i dont want him showing up at my house, work, etc.. face this like a man, etc etc. says he pulled up phone records and got all the old texts, etc from her phone, etc.

thng is, i dont even care... i just want him to go away. Today I got a call from my ex wife that he showed up at her work and told her about all this. Not that it matters, shes my ex... but its just the point.

what can I do? file a restraining order? go see his boss or something? He is a police officer for Ft. Worth, so Ive got to think there is something I can do.

9 pages

Comment

Sounds like harassment and / or stalking at least.

Edit.. At a minimum, start recording your phone calls and saving your texts.

Comment

Originally posted by 00bolt View Post
        I was out of town myself and told her i was out of town... But in fact, I wasnt even out of town.
        So which was it?

Comment

Should have never replied to the text messages. Thats basic BlowOff 101. Got any pics?

Comment

Insert obligatory here.

Comment

Give his name to Jimmy (Treadhead) and see if he knows the guy.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by FastFord19 View Post
                So which was it?
                2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by FastFord19 View Post
                  So which was it?
                  yeah, i hope you a smoother texter than typer!
                  and i'm pretty sure those arent even words
                  god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

your only option is to kill him.

Comment

Tell him to back off or you're posting pics of his wife on dfwm.... You can go ahead and post them now though...

Comment

Did he show up at your place of work or your ex wifes place in uniform? Did he present himself as an officer during all these convos or just what his wife told you while you were banging her? If he presented himself as an officer file a complaint with his department.

Comment

Caught in a lie in post #1 = he banged her

Comment

Go down and have nice chat with his boss. If that doesn't help, go to the news. What a dumbass.

Comment

Cops can't harasse. It just isn't possible.

Comment

Working...
                              X