No announcement yet.

Be considerate to your neighbors...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not saying that what he did was right, but I can relate.

Comment

Why not just stick some rat poison in a dog treat and toss it over the fence? Guy was obv ready to snap over anything.

Comment

What a bud nippin motherfucker

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
          Why not just stick some rat poison in a dog treat and toss it over the fence? Guy was obv ready to snap over anything.
          That's better?
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
            That's better?
            I was joking, but I'd say so. Still not right, but at least the family doesn't get murdered and hopefully they find out he did it and he goes to jail.

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
              I was joking, but I'd say so. Still not right, but at least the family doesn't get murdered and hopefully they find out he did it and he goes to jail.
              My bad. It's hard to read dry humor on here sometimes.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                this dude is on the brink!

god bless.
                Crazeeeee haha

Comment

What is it with dog owners and this not bothering them?? I love dogs, but fuck when you can't sit on your back patio without a dog barking constantly, it is a PITA. Should have let the dogs live and shot the owners only.

Comment

There are a lot of bad pet owners out there. I can certainly understand his frustration at the inescapable constant noise in a place that should be his sanctuary, especially if it was ongoing and he had tried to legally fix the problem to no avail. Sometimes people just snap. I actually feel worse for the shooter than the victims in this case. Shut your fucking dogs up, asshole. Why do you even have them if they are just barking all fucking night?

Comment

Yeah - have give your neighbors a break. I have 2 of the dumbest dogs I've ever owned now and they bark...a lot. They stay inside a lot too.

Damn they are dumb dogs.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        There are a lot of bad pet owners out there. I can certainly understand his frustration at the inescapable constant noise in a place that should be his sanctuary, especially if it was ongoing and he had tried to legally fix the problem to no avail. Sometimes people just snap. I actually feel worse for the shooter than the victims in this case. Shut your fucking dogs up, asshole. Why do you even have them if they are just barking all fucking night?
                        Shock collars don't cost that much. Might save their dogs life as well as theirs. (according to this thread)

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                          That's better?
                          Can't tell if serious...

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            Every bit of this
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Im a animal lover, But some dogs need to be shot! Just like some people. Their is always going to that few that are a PITA no matter what
                              GOD BLESS TEXAS
                              August Landscaping
                              214-779-7278
                              Seb's high class.
                              He'll mow your grass.
                              He'll kick your ass.
                              And while his kidney stones pass,
                              He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                                Shock collars don't cost that much. Might save their dogs life as well as theirs. (according to this thread)
                                Lock the shock collars on the neck of the owners, I can guarantee that dog will never bark a second time.

Stevo
                                Originally posted by SSMAN
                                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                                X