netflix on my tv?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• netflix on my tv?

how can i get the shows from the laptop to the tv? wifi or something?

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Netflix capable Blu ray player? Or Xbox?

Comment

A ps3

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        how can i get the shows from the laptop to the tv? wifi or something?

god bless.
        Will a hdmi cable work? I had a computer hooked up streaming never tried a laptop
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
          Will a hdmi cable work? I had a computer hooked up streaming never tried a laptop
          Should work as long as the laptop has an hdmi spot on it..I do that all the time to watch movies..

Comment

my t.v has an "internet" button with a lot of apps already installed like netflix, youtube, pandora, etc...

check your remote, maybe you have something similar

Comment

Buy a Samsung smart blue ray player or a roku box. My main PC is in the garage and I can access it from any tv with a box on it.

Comment

Roku as well, you can also play downloaded mp4s via a USB stick : http://www.roku.com/products/compare

Comment

Google Chromecast, $35 (http://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome...ecast/#netflix)

Limited, but expanding platform.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                    Buy a Samsung smart blue ray player or a roku box. My main PC is in the garage and I can access it from any tv with a box on it.
                    My samsung blue ray is a lot slower at streaming netflix than my laptop, it usually has to stop and adjust 4-5 times before being able to steam without interruption. I have an AppleTV also and it works much better.

Comment

HDMI or VGA input, SmartTV, Wii, PS3, XBOX360, anything with the app that connects to the TV.

Comment

I use a PS3. You could technically do it with an HDMI cable and a latptop, but you would have to clone the screen and display it in your web browser.

Comment

the xbox crapped the bed again. would apple tv do it?

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                            the xbox crapped the bed again. would apple tv do it?

god bless.
                            There should be "an app for that" it's plastered all over the AppleTV website. I'd link it for you, but I can't find one.

Edit: This is from 2010, but it looks like it's built in.

Comment

Laptop with hdmi outlet

Comment

Working...
                              X