• Show
Clear All

Talisman bought an apartment. Oh wait

Comment

Apondo, fools.

Comment

Free post!

Comment

What is the fuck is going on in here guys?

Comment

This thread is quite a waste. The only thing in common would be north Arlington. Good job.

CN

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              There's no harm, your posts just don't make much sense. O'Reilly points system? What?
              sigpic
              "Lookin' back in front of me in the mirror's a grin,
              through eyes of love I see I'm really lookin' at a friend
              We've all had our problems that's the way life is,
              my heart goes out to others who are there to make amends".

Comment

Originally posted by prostock1 View Post
                Oh no, I've done it now !!!!

I just I've pissed off some of DFWmustang Royality

I hope nobody burns a blue oval on my front yard !

I should've learned from what happened to Russ Martin.... don't mess with DFWmustang
                Rápida escalada!

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Flapjack pinball.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

What....the....fuck?
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

No harm ever intended.... it's just you're the only one that I know of, who lives in that area. Also you lived in the Apartments by were I spent some of the best years of my life working on cars.

Yes, I had to look at the 4 door version of a hotrod for several years....wondering to myself... Who is this totally awesome guy that would have the nerve to be so bold and stand his ground to prove that a 4 door 57 Bel Air would some day cross over the Barrett Jackson Auction stage and get the kind of money that it TRULY DESERVED.
                      What in the actual fuck are you talking about.
                      Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Never seem to have this problem before Pantera broke up....

And Talisman bought a house there, someone didn't explain the O'reilly's Rewards system correctly...... you must enter a profile first, then you get the 50 bonus points Bra.....
                        Are you 'special'?
                        Originally posted by davbrucas
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

It's obvious that the point system allows one to follow back around when they all gave up on a second chance at integration. It was according to the clock, but ya'll aren't even listening.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                            It's obvious that the point system allows one to follow back around when they all gave up on a second chance at integration. It was according to the clock, but ya'll aren't even listening.
                            Obviously.
                            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

No harm ever intended.... it's just you're the only one that I know of, who lives in that area. Also you lived in the Apartments by were I spent some of the best years of my life working on cars.

Yes, I had to look at the 4 door version of a hotrod for several years....wondering to myself... Who is this totally awesome guy that would have the nerve to be so bold and stand his ground to prove that a 4 door 57 Bel Air would some day cross over the Barrett Jackson Auction stage and get the kind of money that it TRULY DESERVED.
                              i dont get it but lmao at le boosh
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

he knew what you meant.. until the doctor told him he needed a backiotimy 7 months ago, he would've had a retort.. now since he is all but unemployed and in the same boat as dammitsteve, he is "being nicer".
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X