No announcement yet.

Record companies now suing restaurants for playing music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now are we talking live bands or just the streaming stuff most restaurants have now days?

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
      Now are we talking live bands or just the streaming stuff most restaurants have now days?
      ^ Is this guy serious?

Comment

This isn't anything new. That's where Muzak came from. I knew someone who worked for them and explained it to me 20 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
          Both. A restaurant or bar can't legally play the radio. We use Dmx Pandora. $25 month

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            yep. there is no money to be made in it anymore. no one buys records.

god bless.

I buy records, but I'm a hipster like that.

Comment

you work part time at empire records.

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

That movie sucks balls.

Comment

I'm having problems accessing some youtube videos because of copyright violations. There is at least one of my videos that i cant watch anymore because of that copyright bullshit. The video has music playing from 97.1 and it was recorded 12 years ago. BS.
                  Vortex rear stand $75
                  8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                  My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                  but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                  11 4 door
                  13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

The ones who have been sued usually end up with one of those internet jukebox things that charge $1 per song. Even playing hold music will get you in trouble since it's a "performance".

Comment

Working...
                    X