Tmobile Rep?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tmobile Rep?

Who was the t mobile person on here. I pm'd him a few times but deleted them. Ready for a new phone.
    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

It used to be 90GT50, but he's moved on.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Yup it was Jeremy but he's out of that game now.

Comment

Damn it
        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Even Jesus thinks T Mobile sucks
          "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

I quit t-mobile third party to get on with t-mobile corporate, but I'm still playing the waiting game. There's another guy on here that works at a store in plano if I remember right. I think it's stroked87, try PMing him.

Comment

I went in to go look for a new IPhone. I've had my phone for 4 years so I'm due for an upgrade. I have no issues with a contract. But the "deal" they offered me was $50 bucks off the initial $100 cost and $20 a month for 24 months. That's fucking bullshit!

Comment

They don't subsidize the equipment.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

The plans are cheaper, but if you want a good deal on a phone you'll need to find it elsewhere.

Comment

I still work for t-mobile, pm me and I can help you with whatever you need.

Comment

Working...
                    X