Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• University teacher sends class nude pics

Anyone have a link to the pics yet?

IOWA CITY, Iowa — A University of Iowa teaching assistant who accidentally e-mailed nude pictures of herself to math students is no longer assigned to their class.

University spokesman Tom Moore confirmed the assignment change for the graduate student, saying Thursday she remains a TA but is performing non-teaching duties.

The woman included the pictures as attachments on an e-mail she sent Tuesday night to 28 students in a pre-calculus class for business students. She was apparently trying to attach the solutions to homework problems instead.

She has told university officials she regrets her mistake, and Moore called the incident unfortunate for all involved. The mixup became public after students in the class took to social media to describe what happened. The story soon went viral.

The university isn’t identifying the teaching assistant, citing federal privacy laws.

The incident was made public Wednesday morning on the websiteTotalFratMove.com, which stated the teaching assistant in the university’s math department had accidentally e-mailed nude photos of herself to students.

The website also posted what it claims is a copy of the assistant’s e-mail, which reads: “Hi Class, I attach the solutions for number 76 and 78 in this email.”

According to TotalFratMove, which claims it has copies of the nude images, “The images are from a video chat that is quite sexual in nature. It appears that two people are ‘cyber-sexing’ from different locations using video equipment.”

It didn’t take long for students to begin tweeting about the incident.

A student tweeted, “The TA was teaching her 7:30 discussion session this morning trying to act like nothing happened but (was) clearly very rattled. No one said anything about it but it was just extremely awkward.”

I have the solution for problem 69.
    Last edited by Sean88gt; 10-29-2013, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Havent seen the pics yet
      99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
      going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        I'm have the solution for problem 69.

solution..
        + her and me - our cloth ÷ her legs and ×

Comment

How is that an accident? Why would you email nude photos to anyone?

CN

Comment

I think she picked the wrong attachment on her computer to email is what I'm guessing. She probably named it something common to disguise it you know instead of NUDIEZ and WHOOPS!

Comment

Pics or it didn't happen.

Y'all are slippin'.

Comment

Did some research on this at totalfratmove.com. Found the story but no pics, and mention that she isn't much to look at.

Comment

Thread is worthless without pics...

Comment

Pics of this one are worthless.

Comment

Someone find the damn pics!!!

Comment

Nudes Nuùuuuuuuuuuuudes!

Comment

^^^ that reference...

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

No pics, no care

Comment

the DFWM internets gang has officially disappointed me

Comment

Working...
                              X