Bonded title, lost title, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonded title, lost title, etc.

I had someone inquire regarding a bonded title with me from here a few months back. I was not setup at the time to offer bonds for lost titles etc... I am now setup, so If anyone ever needs a bond for this, or other type of bonds ie. paving bonds,notary bonds, contractor bond etc. throughout the state of Texas.

I've done several in the past few years with the old insurance agency I worked for, for several members from here or ol' Canada board.

I'll help out with the process as much as possible, and answer any questions you guys may have.

Allstate Insurance
    Dominguez Agency
    5800 S. Collins suite 124
    Arlington, TX. 76018
    817-405-2011
    tdominguez@allstate.com
    Last edited by Stng5Pnt8; 01-12-2014, 07:17 PM.
    Allstate Insurance
    Dominguez Agency
    1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
    Arlington, TX. 76018
    817-405-2011
    tdominguez@allstate.com
    Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Originally posted by Stng5Pnt8 View Post
    I had someone inquire regarding a bonded title with me from here a few months back. I was not setup at the time to offer bonds for lost titles etc... I am now setup, so If anyone ever needs a bond for this, or other type of bonds ie. paving bonds,notary bonds, contractor bond etc. throughout the state of Texas.

I've done several in the past few years with the old insurance agency I worked for, for several members from here or ol' Canada board.

I'll help out with the process as much as possible, and answer any questions you guys may have.

Allstate Insurance
    Dominguez Agency
    5800 S. Collins suite 124
    Arlington, TX. 76018
    817-375-9500
    tdominguez@allstate.com
    That's good to know. My insurance company did mine last time but I just got lucky. All the places the state listed on the little sheet they gave me were out of business.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
      That's good to know. My insurance company did mine last time but I just got lucky. All the places the state listed on the little sheet they gave me were out of business.
      I used to do a lot of bonded titles in the past, and customers would always complain their agent didn't do them. I barely found out one of the expanded markets available at Allstate offers bonds, I jumped on it quick ... this is just one of those services that comes out every now and then, but it's good to have it readily available.

I received two pm's regarding bonded title questions, pms replied.
      Allstate Insurance
      Dominguez Agency
      Arlington, TX. 76018
      817-405-2011
      tdominguez@allstate.com
      Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

How much do you charge for a bonded title?

Comment

Originally posted by MILK View Post
          How much do you charge for a bonded title?
          Have you found out with the registration office how much you need the bond for? There's an amount for bond for each $1k. State will require 1.5xs the value of the vehicle for the bond and that's what I plug in to get you the price/total.

Send me a pm with the info if you have it, or give me a call at the office tomorrow.

Tony
          817-405-2011
          Last edited by Stng5Pnt8; 01-12-2014, 07:17 PM.
          Allstate Insurance
          Dominguez Agency
          Arlington, TX. 76018
          817-405-2011
          tdominguez@allstate.com

Comment

Working...
          X