Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll try to fill in for Brent:

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
    The keg is usually the best its 30 for a full course turkey meal. Make reservations at least 3 days in advance though it fill up very fast.
    Garbage.

Originally posted by YALE View Post
    Bob's in Grapevine for a ribeye. Turkey sucks.
    Well fuck, alright.

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
    This is why I just threw a smart ass remark out. Short of slop places like Boston Market and such, I couldn't think of a place. That being said, Chef Point is open I believe......but not sure if it'll meet your criteria. Bad ass food though.
    Trash, wouldn't feed it to my dog.

Originally posted by Country cracker View Post
    Ponchos
    You wouldn't know good food if it bit you in the ass.

Originally posted by Ted View Post
    Take them to get a Luann Platter from Luby's, holmes.
    No taste, as most people, you've been bred to think chains are good.

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
    I believe The Capital Grille does Thanksgiving. I think I saw somewhere that it's $36 per adult, $15 per child.
    Wouldn't feed it to trublu.

Originally posted by txstangnut View Post
    Vance Godbeys. I think they suck but old people like them. Line out to the street every year.
    Absolute trash.

Go to Mi Dia, the chef (a real chef) texted me a pavo recipe that'll make you orgasm.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Obviously, MI dia.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
        Obviously, MI dia.
        Lolz
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

Not sure if any are still around DFW, but the Black Eyed Pea was always open on Thanksgiving. I'd wait until Jody responds before I'd book reservations though....

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
            Not sure if any are still around DFW, but the Black Eyed Pea was always open on Thanksgiving. I'd wait until Jody responds before I'd book reservations though....
            Ha, I'm just giving Brent shit. There's a BE Pea at Preston and NW Highway.

Comment

Working...
            X